FIFA WC 2014: Uruguay vs England

SLICKR392

So Italy needs to win their game today to keep England alive.
to be honest, England dont really deserve. Neither players nor coach not even English fans care much about them. Suarez is more enjoyable so I would rather want Uruguay to win.

to be honest, England dont really deserve. Neither players nor coach not even English fans care much about them. Suarez is more enjoyable so I would rather want Uruguay to win.
Agree. After seeing Suarez, he seems to need it more than the whole English side. It would be completely unfair if England go through. I think even a draw from Costa Rica should knock out England.

Why don't England produce genuinely world class players, both in football and cricket? I think it's because of the excessive coaching they receive right from the childhood. The kids end up losing their natural flair and start playing mechanically.

Why don't England produce genuinely world class players' date=' both in football and cricket? I think it's because of the excessive coaching they receive right from the childhood. The kids end up losing their natural flair and start playing mechanically.[/quote'] too much inbreeding.

Why don't England produce genuinely world class players' date=' both in football and cricket? I think it's because of the excessive coaching they receive right from the childhood. The kids end up losing their natural flair and start playing mechanically.[/quote'] They have inbuilt chocking flair ,which prevents them for looking like a chocker ,but in reality they choke silently .

Why doesn't England import players in football like Cricket? They have tasted success with that model atleast in two sports Cricket and Athletics (Mo Farah). They should use this template across all sports.
he moved to britain when he was 8. I wouldn't call that import