Indian Super League - ADK is the first champion!

Vilander

you a ****ing idiot. By the way watch the football league to see if don't see any Indians. Or better go watch Premier League which is itself filled with foreigners
Yo man, watch those words, don't use your family language in forum. Why should one ape the English league? Also, only the top 2-3 teams are choke full of foreign players in EPL, not every team. Bullshit to call this Indian super league. Call it assorted global "has-beens" league if you will:cantstop:

:facepalm: Have you even watched any match??
I've watched a few games. The quality of football is nothing short of rubbish. Funny to see our 20 yr olds not able to match 44-45 yr old old men imported from west. What a joke. We don't need third grade football being sold to us in the name of Indian Super League.

I've watched a few games. The quality of football is nothing short of rubbish. Funny to see our 20 yr olds not able to match 44-45 yr old old men imported from west. What a joke. We don't need third grade football being sold to us in the name of Indian Super League.
Dont tell me you expect European standard from a country ranked 140+ ?:cantstop: Some one has to start to better this ranking and anything is better than nothing.

Dont tell me you expect European standard from a country ranked 140+ ?:cantstop: Some one has to start to better this ranking and anything is better than nothing.
And we are going to improve that 140 ranking by conducting football tournaments with 90% of the playing XI being expats? wonderful.

I don't understand this clamour behind mediocrity. But ISL is mediocre and promotes mediocre football. I'd rather watch the English premier league than watch this mediocrity showcasing football "skills" of 45 yr old washed out obscure internationals. Give me the I-league over this bloated thing any day. I-league and this cannot exist together. They need to merge and more representation given to Indians. This is just ridiculous.

I don't understand this clamour behind mediocrity. But ISL is mediocre and promotes mediocre football. I'd rather watch the English premier league than watch this mediocrity showcasing football "skills" of 45 yr old washed out obscure internationals. Give me the I-league over this bloated thing any day. I-league and this cannot exist together. They need to merge and more representation given to Indians. This is just ridiculous.
Why on earth would you compare EPL with this? I'm not surprised seeing the ex players in this league, don't think anyone is. The quality is low, and after switching from EPL to this, its like playing a FIFA game on slow motion with no crowd. But joh bhi hai hamara hai, and its sorta improved now. Hope it stays on and gets better over the years

Go and enjoy premier league. Has quite a lot of foreigner plus that league is very old, unlike ISL which is in its 1st year. Don't like ISL don't watch it. Let the people who are enjoying it enjoy.

Why on earth would you compare EPL with this? I'm not surprised seeing the ex players in this league' date=' don't think anyone is. The quality is low, and after switching from EPL to this, its like playing a FIFA game on slow motion with no crowd. But joh bhi hai hamara hai, and its sorta improved now. Hope it stays on and gets better over the years[/quote'] Yeah, that's why I don't understand the clamour behind this. I have watched I league and honestly, there isn't much of a markup in quality. Yes, the production quality is much better but I am talking about actual football play. We as a 100 crore people deserve better football than this.

Yeah, that's why I don't understand the clamour behind this. I have watched I league and honestly, there isn't much of a markup in quality. Yes, the production quality is much better but I am talking about actual football play. We as a 100 crore people deserve better football than this.
Is it so hard to understand that people know its not that good quality wise but still support it because they know this is how every big thing starts No one in their right mind will compare it to epl quality wise but you can still get behind teams and have fun and hope it grows into something better

Is it so hard to understand that people know its not that good quality wise but still support it because they know this is how every big thing starts No one in their right mind will compare it to epl quality wise but you can still get behind teams and have fun and hope it grows into something better
Exactly. Some people believe that it should be equal to EPL. People asking for I league should note that it's been around fro sometime and have done squat in improving soccer in India. Not with ISL at least with powerfull backers might improve the standard. I expect at least the d facilities to improve as the ISL goes on. This will itself help the improvement of soccer in India. And those who want EPL can watch it on TV