The Tech Thread

Sachin=GOD

James Patterson's newest novel will self-destruct after 24 hours A digital copy of Private Vegas will vanish after one day

Millionaire novelist James Patterson's upcoming novel should deter procrastinators; it will only be available for 24 hours. Advance copies of the book, Private Vegas, will be unlocked digitally for 1,000 readers with secret codes (available now), who will have just one day to read it before it vanishes. The book will be available physically on January 26th. And if you have $294,038 to spare, Patterson will be selling one physical copy of the book with an entire experience attached. That will include a flight to an undisclosed location, two nights’ stay in a luxury hotel, 14-karat gold-plated binoculars, and a five-course dinner with Patterson. At the end of the trip, the book will actually explode, and while the details are not clear on how exactly that will happen, The New York Times reports there will be a bomb squad present.
http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/21/7866833/james-patterson-new-book-private-vegas-self-destructing

Google, Microsoft, and Amazon are paying to get around AdBlock Microsoft's Bing search ads and Taboola's "recommended links" box are among the ads that are currently slipping through AdBlock's filter, and FT confirms that it's the intentional result of a paid deal between the makers of AdBlock and the owners of the ads. According to FT sources, the companies have paid Eyeo (the maker of AdBlock) to be added to an official whitelist, which allows them to bypass the plugin. Google and Amazon have similar deals, the report suggests. Read more - http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/2/7963577/google-ads-get-through-adblock

will be available exclusively to Reliance subscribers in six Indian states, with more being added at a later stage.

i thought this was something new lol. the whole mahatma mandir had free 4G wifi that day :dance:
We have working 4 g in Punjab by airtel but they have limited speed and coverage only in cities . Hope reliance provides some competition because otherwise 3G is enough for me as little bit more speed does not justify limited coverage .

@ S=G thanks @sabby my brother works in reliance telecom. he told me right now telecom market is most bankrupt market in india. its only because companies like reliance are investing into this field that there is some cash inflow. basically he said don't expect good service from reliance because they are not in it for the long run

@ S=G thanks @sabby my brother works in reliance telecom. he told me right now telecom market is most bankrupt market in india. its only because companies like reliance are investing into this field that there is some cash inflow. basically he said don't expect good service from reliance because they are not in it for the long run
I don't know much about that but I remember airtel posting profits and they are only in this field .:hmmm: and with amount of growth I find it hard to believe what you said .

care to eloborate on this??