Netherlands vs Mexico

adi B

Wow the refree screwed Mexico big time,first a clear goal kick and then a penalty on that of that.....as I said referees have been pathetic throughout the tournament. Won't be surprised if some of the results are kind of phiksed-Not by the players but if the refrees are kind of on the payroll here to call a one-sided game.....Not this one incident but have seen the case with all games.......Could just be one of the conspiracy theories but obviously Fifa bosses do want the popular teams left as the tournament progresses to the end.

Well that was heartbreaking for Mexico ,They should tried and counter attack and try to kill the game off after thier first goal instead of soaking the pressure once first goal went on Netherland had momentum and were most likely to score winner has they did

Football is very fast phased game lot of action happening everywhere in field and the ball can move from one end other end real quick and played close quarters so when you error in cricket which is relatively easy game to umpire you will obviously see lot more in football which quite hard on the empires

holland pulled all the tricks in the last few minutes. Mexico made couple of careless passes wihich was turned over.. that was the start of the final few minutes. Atleast they could have gotten away with a draw but for simple errors.
They could have and should have , but its pressure and nerves got to them and Netherlands had the momentum

Holland had at least 2-4 great chances in the end' date='onucha too played his part.honestly speaking there was only one team who looked like scoring in the end,Mexico literally shut the shop.disappointing[/quote'] They even took out the guy who scored only goal for them, that too so brilliantly.

:hysterical: he conned you that's it
No he didn't, if you had seen that replay you would know. He tripped on the defender's feet and then while trying to regain balance completely lost it. Whether it was a penalty or not as the ball had already passed if another debate, but he had no intention of falling, he genuinely tripped there

No he didn't' date=' if you had seen that replay you would know. He tripped on the defender's feet and then while trying to regain balance completely lost it. Whether it was a penalty or not as the ball had already passed if another debate, but he had no intention of falling, he genuinely tripped there[/quote'] No you are wrong he was in control then he decided to dive lol

From a heart broken mexican fan Fifa World Cup: On behalf of my nation I say that Mexico having so much technology is unfair to get us out of the world for a criminal without bases mark Robbens was shot 3 times as possible to allow this injustice! My nation today stop believing in the world! In an unfair drink! 2 goals against Brazil stolen! A criminal wrong marking! Not so today just do not think my nation in this tournament winners and knows that we do everything for you retire! My nation let them stay with actors this message we are left with the football! We will not stay KNEES.