Yuvraj-Dhoni partnership

Bumper

But I am sure others are looking for some credit for the victories.... .....it's a team game...
dead on beetle...Dhoni is just playing 2 Yuvi's tune...i don't think he wants yuvraj 2 feel left out..he is overdoing it though!!... yes, the entire team needs 2 b praised...!!!
maybe Yuvraj is like how steve waugh described Warne...one who has 2 b constantly extolled and made believe that he is the most important guy in the team...!!! just 2 cushion Yuvraj's ego' date=' which i m sure is still smarting from being overlooked for captaincy..!!![/quote'] Agree.. Dhoni is doing that exactly.

What about the bowlers who restricted pak to this total predator...? a few encouraging words for sehwag maybe... How about sachin won us this one.... Even if uv hadn't done it...there were enough people after him. yuvi did his bit and credit to him...but this victory was not because of him...he was a part of it. He seems too bothered about keeping his vc happy......nothing wrong in it as long as other achievers are not feeling left out.

What about the bowlers who restricted pak to this total predator...? a few encouraging words for sehwag maybe... How about sachin won us this one.... Even if uv hadn't done it...there were enough people after him. yuvi did his bit and credit to him...but this victory was not because of him...he was a part of it. He seems too bothered about keeping his vc happy......nothing wrong in it as long as other achievers are not feeling left out.
Maybe he does (praising other players) tht privately in their rooms.. :D

Beets.... now you know what I was talking about back then. Dont you???? I am glad they are winning.. and they should just continue to win. I am not surprised by this win as it is expected out these two. They are young and experience in their prime form. They should do as much for India as their predecessors have done..or even lot more.. Good job Dhoni, Yuv and bowlers

Yuvraj was key. He walked in after India had lost two wickets in the blink of an eye. Another wicket at that stage' date=' and the match could have turned in Pakistan's favor. Yuvraj didn't flinch and did what he does best - calmly finishing yet another match for India.[/quote'] Indeed. Historically India have always collapsed in middle order. Yuvraj-Dhoni ensure that does not happen. If Dhoni mentions Yuvraj ahead of others could it be because he truly beleives in - Yuvraj is our best LOI batsman? Maybe its time we gave the conspiracy theory a rest and tried to show how Dhoni is singing to Yuvraj's tune? Maybe it is the simple case of Yuvraj being our best batsman today? xxx
Indeed. Historically India have always collapsed in middle order. Yuvraj-Dhoni ensure that does not happen. If Dhoni mentions Yuvraj ahead of others could it be because he truly beleives in - Yuvraj is our best LOI batsman? Maybe its time we gave the conspiracy theory a rest and tried to show how Dhoni is singing to Yuvraj's tune? Maybe it is the simple case of Yuvraj being our best batsman today? xxx
Yuvraj IS India's BEST ODI batsman. I looked up the stats on this when India won the ODIs vs SA - India have won over 75% of matches in which he has scored 50 or more. No wonder Dhoni always refers to him as "our trump card".
Indeed. Historically India have always collapsed in middle order. Yuvraj-Dhoni ensure that does not happen. If Dhoni mentions Yuvraj ahead of others could it be because he truly beleives in - Yuvraj is our best LOI batsman? Maybe its time we gave the conspiracy theory a rest and tried to show how Dhoni is singing to Yuvraj's tune? Maybe it is the simple case of Yuvraj being our best batsman today? xxx
U r rite and thts the reason why many of sachin's knock had gone wasted in 90s..and ppl wudnt b debating now that sachin is not a match winner..

Question on MSD's batting: Its great to celebrate MSD and YS partnership. I still have questions on how MSD is gonna cope with bouncy wickets in Aus. He did show problem signs when Gul or Actor were able to get unconcerting bounce. On Ind pitches it is difficult to generate bounce, but Aus are gonna bowl short pitch to him. Will he make the transition to playing good horizontal shots...thats the key? Good back foot cricket???... Infact similar questions will be asked of Robin Uthappa as well.

Bouncy tracks don't ruffle Dhoni. He did well against RSA in RSA. Coming back to the OP. These two are Pakistan's daddies. Pachaas koos door Jab jab koi bhi Pakistani bowler raat ko rota hai, tab maa kehti hai beta soja. Soja nahin to Dhoni aur Yuvraj aake tere maa behen ek kar denge :hysterical:

did any one see..how Dhoni raised his hand..at non-striker end...when Yuvi got his 50..? both were taking a single and dhoni wanted to give a High5 from Yuvi for his 50..i think Yuvi ditched him..? or did he give high5 in return..? Dhoni is giving too much respect and praise to Yuvi for my liking... he is being submissive...there should be healthy respect like between Ganguly and Dravid..when Dravid was scoring runs.. never saw..Yuvi commenting too much on how Dhoni is captaining the side superbly.. we need sehwag in the team...in both forms....to strike a balance.. since sehwag is not too bothered about captaincy...or he is cool about it.. he should be made VC.. only then Yuvi will come under some control.. Yuvi IMO is thinking he is MVP in the team..and rest others are nothing... i just hope..Dhoni is smart enough to handle things..and be a buddy for all his team members.. i am sure...if Yuvi replaces Dhoni...Woh Dhoni ko puchega bhi nahi... in any match...its the bowlers who win matches...in tests..and there are 5 top order batsmen who win matches in ODIs.. i know Yuvi ..Dhoni...Gambhir are the future of indian cricket..but putting all the eggs in Yuvi's basket..is not a smart thing to do by Dhoni..

Yep... Yuv is our best ODI batsman... and irony is that our TOP batsman was only ranked #8 ever... That tooo back in late last year 2006. He was highest rated @ 739......He currently has only 690 ratings. Nothing to be proud of guys... Dhoni right behind him ranked 18th with 684 ratings. Wow... what a best player have we gotten. Its about time this over hyped player continue with this form and appear in TOP 10 odi batsman. It is shame that our so call best ODI batsman never even crossed 750 ratings in ICC ranking. At the moment he is ranked 17 for cry not sake guys...

It is about time these bunch be compared with the best in the world now. So far they both were treated as new comers but now they are senior most in the MO. So we should look at RP, KP, ASymonds, Kallis etc to know where exactly they stand. To tell you the truth, we want to see consistent 40+ average from these two at slightly higher SR than mid 80s.