I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

Ok...Though I agree with Stude - the thread should have been closed at that time....Maniac'e been allowed to troll too much here..
:WTF: dissect my posts and say where I was wrong. Do u have issue with me calling sharapova dumb? Do you have problem with me saying American Urbana is aware of a game like cricket exists and is associated with India? Do you have a problem with me saying srt is India's biggest sporting icon?

:WTF: dissect my posts and say where I was wrong. Do u have issue with me calling sharapova dumb? Do you have problem with me saying American Urbana is aware of a game like cricket exists and is associated with India? Do you have a problem with me saying srt is India's biggest sporting icon?
He don't have a problem for this at all

I don't want to get into this stupid discussion :nice:

He don't have a problem for this at all
He just wants to be a srt moderate now :(( sad times ....MTC is always a left wing poser anyways :beee: but s=g :(( Anyways any publicity is good publicity ....sharapova will be sweating it out in Wimbledon next year where as srt will be at the centre court enjoying vip treatment...may be it will motivate her to raise her game bcoz god is watching :agree:

He just wants to be a srt moderate now :(( sad times ....MTC is always a left wing poser anyways :beee: but s=g :(( Anyways any publicity is good publicity ....sharapova will be sweating it out in Wimbledon next year where as srt will be at the centre court enjoying vip treatment...may be it will motivate her to raise her game bcoz god is watching :agree:
:finger: I will defend him if there is something to defend. Here its just BS from "hurt" Indians.

Anyways....last post on this thread......srt will be a better person from this as he will know that he needs to put his name out there internationally.....being a rajya Sabaha member and doing all those unselfish work domestically will not be enough as there is a lot of darkness and ignorance in this world. Sharapova will wake up a better person learning about a brand new sport,a sporting icon worshipped by 1/3 of the worlds population and also to be careful to run her motor mouth. The indian fan has been empowered :nice:....knows his voice can be heard and can change the world for the better. Overall a great day :hail:

Anyways....last post on this thread......srt will be a better person from this as he will know that he needs to put his name out there internationally.....being a rajya Sabaha member and doing all those unselfish work domestically will not be enough as there is a lot of darkness and ignorance in this world. Sharapova will wake up a better person learning about a brand new sport,a sporting icon worshipped by 1/3 of the worlds population and also to be careful to run her motor mouth. The indian fan has been empowered :nice:....knows his voice can be heard and change the world for the better. Overall a great day :hail:
Great trolling Sir :hatsoff::hatsoff:

really ? do you know about poster called MTC?
Oh man ...It seems like whole Kerala is trolling in FB page of Sharapova :haha: With this' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if Shapapova replaces her grunt with sachin-nama.[/quote'] Kerela, why? Don't they have some Sreesanth defending to do?