Dave Whatmore: Next Indian Coach ( Supposedly )

Rajiv

Guest HariSampath
" daughter in law is drinking blah blah..":omg_smile: Hain?????drinking the mom in law????:tounge_smile: Peeta----beat up The daughter in laws beat up the mother in law......
sorry... I thought peeta meant "drink".... and dint know anything about motherinlaw , see thats how good my hindi is, at least got the DIL part right :D
Guest HariSampath
at least got the DIL part right yeah..good job.... Don't feel toobad...peeta is drink also...like ...woh beer peeta hai ...(he drinks beer):D
yeah thats what I guessed, I thought it actually meant "daugherinlaw drinking " and saas meant some kind of local liqor and I was quite convinced too :D
Guest HariSampath
saas(mom in law)....in the most potent liqour maan...:hysterical::hysterical:...sar par chad jati hai...phir utarti he nahi.....:hysterical: :hysterical:
I agree.....whadever that means..:D whatmore coach nahin , yeh news rumor or sirf gossip hain , mujhe patha nahin whatmore kaisa coach banjayega :two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath
Patil is good...but one more mumbai guy is one too many....
arre Patil sirf mumbaiwala nahin, woh ICL mei bhi hai, aur yeh kaisa ho saktha BCCI ko :D I may soon become hindi pandit :yay:
Just saw a flashing on Aajtak More to come
Bad bad news. He was cr@p with BD and will be same with India. Just what the eck did he do to deserve all the dollars that BCCI will pay him for doing ablsolutely cr@p all. :angry_smile: Very bad news. Why can't they just pick any person off the street and see what they can do.

Stop attacking BCCI guys. BCCI have been spot on in their coach selections of late. Remember how Dev-astating India were on the tour to Australia in 1999. These guys never pick Lal-lus as coaches. I admit, can't always expect them to get things Wright though. Listen Chap,ill(s) of Indian cricket in the past 2 years cannot be attributed to the selfless Pawar-ful heroes of the BCCI.Their record is not Shah-mbolic at all. Whatmore do you expect BCCI do for us and Indian Cricket? :dontknow:

Guest HariSampath
Stop attacking BCCI guys. BCCI have been spot on in their coach selections of late. Remember how Dev-astating India were on the tour to Australia in 1999. These guys never pick Lal-lus as coaches. I admit, can't always expect them to get things Wright though. Listen Chap,ill(s) of Indian cricket in the past 2 years cannot be attributed to the selfless Pawar-ful heroes of the BCCI.Their record is not Shah-mbolic at all. Whatmore do you expect BCCI do for us and Indian Cricket? :dontknow:
Yeah, particularly when BCCI could not af-Ford a coach even recently :D, although they were OFFord a coach
Guest dada_rocks
I am not so sure, and I can't say I would trust Aaj Tak too much without any corroborating "scoop" from other channels... Whatmore is already NCA consultant, how come he is being considered for coach job. Lalu Rajput has been screaming from the rooftops he needs to be given the job ( he would suck, anyway) . A small ***gossip*** about Whatmore. When India toured Bangladesh , and he was being tipped for the coach job, many would remember that all of a sudden his name fell away. He was even criticised by the Bangla cricket assn. I **heard-from-the-grapevine** that Whatmore had "obliged" certain Indian cricketers ( who could influence coach choice) by making Bangladesh bowl after winning the toss, and everyone in India got hundreds....something that may not have been that easy if Bangla had batted and perhaps put up 250 or so, because India would have had to declare after taking a big enough lead. This apparently was made known to Bangla assn officials who also knew that Whatmore had been openly lobbying for the Indian job, and were hardly amused. This also became known to many BCCI officials and some cricket journos too, and apparently some powers that be did not want to push for Whatmore's candidature brazenly then....probably they think it can be done now...how disgusting.... and BCCI/Indian cricket continues its murky ways..
IF this story of back-biting bangladeshi team is true then he sud not be appointed coach.. tells about the character of this person..

Whatmore comes across as a shameless git who'd put up with just about anything for his dream job. Used to think very highly of Whatmore coz of his brilliant coaching resume with the Lankans. But have lost respect for this man lookin at the way he has conducted himself in the last 6 months.

The coach has not been chosen yet, but will be chosen according to BCCI. New coach before Australian tour, says BCCI New Delhi (PTI): The Indian cricket team will have a new coach before the Australia tour and till then Lalchand Rajput will continue as the cricket manager of the side, BCCI President Sharad Pawar said here on Tuesday. After an office-bearers' meeting here, Pawar said the coach selection committee would meet soon to appoint a "new person" before the tough tour of Australia beginning next month. "We need to take a final decision on the appointment of the coach before the Australia tour. After discussion with coach selection committee, we will take a decision as soon as possible. "And we desire to select a new person before the Australia tour," Pawar told reporters here. BCCI vice-president Rajeev Shukla said Rajput would continue as the cricket manager of the national team till the end of the Test series against Pakistan. The coach selection committee, which includes former captains Sunil Gavaskar, S Venkataraghavan and Ravi Shastri, was scheduled to meet in Mumbai on November 3 but the meeting was postponed indefinitely owing to Gavaskar's absence. Incidentally, the committee had earlier also failed to meet on September 28 in Bangalore to discuss the applications. BCCI has received around 25 applications for the coach's job. The Indian team has been left without a full-time coach since Greg Chappell quit the job after India's World Cup debacle in the West Indies. Since then, Chandu Borde (England), Ravi Shastri (Bangladesh) and Rajput (Twenty20 World Cup and home series against Australia and Pakistan) were roped in as makeshift cricket managers. On the proposed Indian Premier League, Shukla said the IPL governing council would meet in Jaipur on Saturday. "There will be media rights presentation and ratification of the players' contract. More than 40 foreigners have already joined IPL," said Shukla, a member of the council. Shukla also said that the Asian Cricket Council would meet here next month to decide a convenient date for next year's Asia Cup to prevent a clash with the IPL. "The ACC meeting next month will decide the Asia Cup date, which should be convenient to all participating countries. Tentatively it will be held in June," he said. The BCCI also decided to stretch its helping hand to Brazil, China and Cuba to develop the game there. The Board has also convened a meeting of its Working Committee on December 16 to put before it the issues discussed in Tuesday's meeting. ----------------------------------------------------- So how many of you believe BCCI here? We were definitely having a coach before England tour, but Ford declined. Then we were certainly going to have one before the home series vs Australia and Pakistan but the committee failed to meet. And now this!! I don't think we're going to have a coach even before Australia tour. By luck, even if we have him, he'll be of no use because he'll be too new to the job and it'd take at least one tour for him to understand the players and the system of BCCI here. So, we look quite doomed for the tour down-under!!