Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 minutes ago, speedracer said:

I have played something much danegrous than all 3. Karate. Full contact. I know plenty about being Abel to withstand power shots and have extensive knowledge about strength and conditioning. 

In afl you can't even push a player from the back. It's a side on tackle. It is a rough sport but nothing compared to full contact karate, mma or boxing etc.

You are right in the sense that those 3 are physical sports. My argument is in regars to how merican rednecks perceive the sport to be a sissy sport. It clearly isnt.  When you face elite bowlers, you are in real trouble. 

Not sure If you have ever played competitive cricket but in the nets even 120-130 feel like rockets and it hurts alot. I mean alot when you get hit. That's with padding. Now imaging facing a 140 plus bowler. 

lol

Karate is not. Ive done TKD, Karate, Ju Jitsu,Thai Kick Boxing, Krav Maga and Boxing. Not to mention one huge huge issue you have completed missed. You have only done "karate" against Indians, I have trained and practiced against huge European guys and Africans.

Saying Karate is more dangerous than Gridiron, Rugby and AFL is akin to saying badminton can be dangerous if not played correctly. To be honest Karate is the worst example you could have given to try and prove a point.

You obviously have no idea about AFL, if you mentioning a rule, without even watching the games on a weekly basis.

6 minutes ago, speedracer said:

I have experience in combat sports. Mma is far more dangerous than rugby or afl. 

You dont, you like to think you do to try and try to agree with my point because of experience in MMA, but you cant. Not to mention, fighting Indians of similar size, is not really fighting, its like fighting with your sister. lol.

By no means I am not saying fast bowling is not intimidating, but dont try to make out its more so than other sports, when it isnt.

Just now, SRT100 said:

lol

Karate is not. Ive done TKD, Karate, Ju Jitsu,Thai Kick Boxing, Krav Maga and Boxing. Not to mention one huge huge issue you have completed missed. You have only done "karate" against Indians, I have trained and practiced against huge European guys and Africans.

Saying Karate is more dangerous than Gridiron, Rugby and AFL is akin to saying badminton can be dangerous if not played correctly. To be honest Karate is the worst example you could have given to try and prove a point.

You obviously have no idea about AFL, if you mentioning a rule, without even watching the games on a weekly basis.

I competed vs non Indians though. I don't live in India. You have done sport Karate. Not kumite. Kumite is full contact karate. It is dangerous. Huge. I competed in 84+ kilos. All were huge and strong. Far more dangerous than afl or even rugby. No one likes getting hit. Like the great mike says everyone has a plan until they get hit. 

3 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

You dont, you like to think you do to try and try to agree with my point because of experience in MMA, but you cant. Not to mention, fighting Indians of similar size, is not really fighting, its like fighting with your sister. lol.

By no means I am not saying fast bowling is not intimidating, but dont try to make out its more so than other sports, when it isnt.

Are you dense? I don't live in India. What makes you think Indians are weak? Just because you are pipsqueak doesn't mean ll Indians are weak. There are plenty of strong, tough Indians buddy. You just need to look around. 

Edited by speedracer
11 minutes ago, speedracer said:

You are right in the sense that those 3 are physical sports. My argument is in regars to how merican rednecks perceive the sport to be a sissy sport. It clearly isnt.  When you face elite bowlers, you are in real trouble. 

It is from their perspective, remember the key is a person's upbringing.  So I do totally understand why they think that, I dont agree with it, but I see their perspective.

Sure for untrained individuals it "can" be scary and intimidating, but for professional players its not. This does not hold true for other sports, where there is genuine fear of the opposition.

I competed vs non Indians though. I don't live in India. You have done sport Karate. Not kumite. Kumite is full contact karate. It is dangerous. Huge. I competed in 84+ kilos. All were huge and strong. Far more dangerous than afl or even rugby. No one likes getting hit. Like the great mike says everyone has a plan until they get hit. 

I did karate as a child because its a child's sport, its not a sport I ever talk about because its a respected form of martial arts when there are far superior styles over karate, if anything its embarrassing even mentioning it . When I was teenager and as a young adult, I have engaged in various styles of fighting which I stated above, which is a far superior way to learn, as you have a skillset across a wider range of styles.

Big deal, You make it sound like 84kgs is a lot Ive seen Rohit Sharma on the field, lol. Im around 90kgs, the key difference is that I am 6ft2.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

It is from their perspective, remember the key is a person's upbringing.  So I do totally understand why they think that, I dont agree with it, but I see their perspective.

Sure for untrained individuals it "can" be scary and intimidating, but for professional players its not. This does not hold true for other sports, where there is genuine fear of the opposition.

Ask your Oz boys about facing fast bowlers in the nets. It is downright scary. There are a whole bunch of interviews. This is for pro athletes. 

6 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Are you dense? I don't live in India. What makes you think Indians are weak? Just because you are pipsqueak doesn't mean ll Indians are weak. There are plenty of strong, tough Indians buddy. You just need to look around. 

If youre going to get personal I will ask did your mother drop you on your head at birth? If youre going to continue to communicate in a stupid manner.

Indians unfortunately the vast majority are physically weak individuals. Its not something I am happy about, but it is what it is. Thats not to say there are exceptions, sure i have seen huge and very strong Indians, but for the most case, they are not this way. The minority does make it the rule.

Youre just pissed because your argument you made about cricket viewed by Americans is from their perspective valid. Not to mention you are only highlighting one small aspect of cricket, fast bowling that can be intimidating, for the most part, cricket is a docile sport.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

I did karate as a child because its a child's sport, its not a sport I ever talk about because its a respected form of martial arts when there are far superior styles over karate, if anything its embarrassing even mentioning it . When I was teenager and as a young adult, I have engaged in various styles of fighting which I stated above, which is a far superior way to learn, as you have a skillset across a wider range of styles.

Big deal, You make it sound like 84kgs is a lot Ive seen Rohit Sharma on the field, lol. Im around 90kgs, the key difference is that I am 6ft2.

Lol kumite is not karate. Kumite is full contact buddy. 84+. Everyone cuts weight to 84. No one is 84. Everyone cuts between 15-20 pounds or more. So everyone is actually close to a heavyweight.

Rohit sharm is a fat blub at 90. 

Have you seen a yoel romero in mma. That's a 90 kilo guy for example. 

90 kg at 6'2 is nothing though unless you carry low body fat.

3 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Ask your Oz boys about facing fast bowlers in the nets. It is downright scary. There are a whole bunch of interviews. This is for pro athletes. 

No one is not saying its not intimidating, but its not even in the same league as other sports.

1 minute ago, SRT100 said:

If youre going to get personal I will ask did your mother drop you on your head at birth? If youre going to continue to communicate in a stupid manner.

Indians unfortunately the vast majority are physically weak individuals. Its not something I am happy about, but it is what it is. Thats not to say there are exceptions, sure i have seen huge and very strong Indians, but for the most case, they are not this way. The minority does make it the rule.

Youre just pissed because your argument you made about cricket viewed by Americans is from their perspective valid. Not to mention you are only highlighting one small aspect of cricket, fast bowling that can be intimidating, for the most part, cricket is a docile sport.

Vast majority of veggie Indians are weak because od their piss poor diet. I know plenty of strong tough Indians. Not exceptions. Seen far too many. Many wrestlers from India are extremely strong and well built. 

Average Indian eats like trash hence a trash physique. When they have access to proper diet and exercise I have seen plenty of well built Indians. 

Yes fast bowling is intimidating. Not for amateurs. Even for smlth Smith who almost died at the hands of joffra. It's not fun getting hit by a ball aimed at your body around 140 plus speed. It's not. 

1 minute ago, speedracer said:

Lol kumite is not karate. Kumite is full contact buddy. 84+. Everyone cuts weight to 84. No one is 84. Everyone cuts between 15-20 pounds or more. So everyone is actually close to a heavyweight.

Rohit sharm is a fat blub at 90. 

Have you seen a yoel romero in mma. That's a 90 kilo guy for example. 

90 kg at 6'2 is nothing though unless you carry low body fat.

You sound kind of ignorant, where did I say Kumite is not Karate.

You can talk tough behind a keyboard and pretend youre a warrior, the reality is youve exposed yourself and that you think fast bowling is more intimidating than other contact sports.

At 6ft2 90kg I am lean, Ive always been around 12% body fat and Ive had a DEXA scan as well. I was born in Australia, so naturally I wasnt raised on a diet of butter chicken, pappadums and roti like yourself.:hysterical:

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

No one is not saying its not intimidating, but its not even in the same league as other sports.

You have to face a fast bowler at some point. Nets or real game. Broken finger, elbows, broken bones, concussion are all possible. You have to eventually face them in the game. 

Vast majority of veggie Indians are weak because od their piss poor diet. I know plenty of strong tough Indians. Not exceptions. Seen far too many. Many wrestlers from India are extremely strong and well built. 

Average Indian eats like trash hence a trash physique. When they have access to proper diet and exercise I have seen plenty of well built Indians. 

Yes fast bowling is intimidating. Not for amateurs. Even for smlth Smith who almost died at the hands of joffra. It's not fun getting hit by a ball aimed at your body around 140 plus speed. It's not. 

Do you see how your contradict yourself where you admit the vast majority of Indians are weak, which is what I have stated all along.

Ive got nothing more to say.

8 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

You sound kind of ignorant, where did I say Kumite is not Karate.

You can talk tough behind a keyboard and pretend youre a warrior, the reality is youve exposed yourself and that you think fast bowling is more intimidating than other contact sports.

At 6ft2 90kg I am lean, Ive always been around 12% body fat and Ive had a DEXA scan as well. I was born in Australia, so naturally I wasnt raised on a diet of butter chicken, pappadums and roti like yourself.:hysterical:

I stick to a western diet though?  Meat veggies brown rice. I don't eat curry. 

I dont need to pretend to be tough though? 

Again let me rephrase it for you. Kumite is full contact. The touch butt fake Karate you competed in is not full contact. Full contact. You know, where knock outs happen. 

Edited by speedracer
4 minutes ago, speedracer said:

I stick to a western diet though?  Meat veggies brown rice. I don't eat curry. 

I dont need to pretend to be tough though? 

Again let me rephrase it for you. Kumite is full contact. The touch butt fake Karate you competed in is not full contact. Full contact. You know, where knock outs happen. 

Which backward country do you live in because your parents should get a refund for your education. Ive never heard you once mention this "country".

I said it earlier Ive done TKD, Karate, Ju Jitsu,Thai Kick Boxing, Krav Maga and Boxing. Its almost like you cannot fall an argument or discussion. Which seems to me suggests youre a teenager.

You make "foreign comments perspective" on here as if you live in some Western country, but you actually come across as someone that has  genuinely watched too much TV in India from the US.

Why I am getting frustrated with your posts, is because you done this a few times in different topics, but you strike as someone who has either lived a very closed sheltered life outside of India or live in India and feel the need to pretend.

In many ways, I actually empathize with you and shouldnt call you out on it. Youve joined this forum just three weeks ago. I wish you all the best.

@SRT100 you are a big guy. I am a Big guy. We are Indians. My point was to do with how merican rednecks perceive the sport to be a sissy one. That's all. Getting hit by a cricket ball bowled by a fast bowler is not fun. Injuries can be as bad as what you see in other contact sports. Surviving the nets vs quicks is extremely hard. Lot of injuries can happen at any time. 

Trust me getting hit by a fast bowler on your arm hurts as much as most combat sports. 

Yes rugby afl is a brutal in terms of injuries but contact mma related sports is much worse. 

17 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Which backward country do you live in because your parents should get a refund for your education. Ive never heard you once mention this "country".

I said it earlier Ive done TKD, Karate, Ju Jitsu,Thai Kick Boxing, Krav Maga and Boxing. Its almost like you cannot fall an argument or discussion. Which seems to me suggests youre a teenager.

You make "foreign comments perspective" on here as if you live in some Western country, but you actually come across as someone that has  genuinely watched too much TV in India from the US.

Why I am getting frustrated with your posts, is because you done this a few times in different topics, but you strike as someone who has either lived a very closed sheltered life outside of India or live in India and feel the need to pretend.

In many ways, I actually empathize with you and shouldnt call you out on it. Youve joined this forum just three weeks ago. I wish you all the best.

Australia mate. Brisbane. 

Don't empathize with me. Not pretending buddy. 

No sheltered life whatsoever. 

Don't think I ever lived in India.  Been there numerous times. Grand parents and uncles were in army /navy. Was born and raised in Melbourne. St.albans. not a great neighbourhood. I tell you that much.

Edited by speedracer