Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

30 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Better option would have been to go in with Umesh and Siraj and rest Ishant. Umesh and with the way Siraj is bowling they would have been handful.

I agree with you bro. But this is in hindsight. replacing Ishant with Umesh or Siraj will require guts. And its always an iffy decision, could have gone either ways.

5 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I agree with you bro. But this is in hindsight. replacing Ishant with Umesh or Siraj will require guts. And its always an iffy decision, could have gone either ways.

Umesh has been a beast at home and has a better record than Ishant. So the toss up should have been Ishant or Siraj. But King Kohli sucks at team selection. Only thing that might have gone against Umesh is lack of match practice.

43 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Was missing this Siraj. His pace is up and the zip is back too. The way he moves the ball both ways like it's on a string. Very skillfull. 

Bro, this is what we have discussed in the last 2 months.

Siraj can bowl in perfect areas while bowling 135 k to 145 k with zip and move the ball both ways. Did it in 2018 and 2019. He did it again today.

Looks so much more dangerous then. 

Apart from the prized wicket of Root he induced 4 more edges too.

We want him to always bowl at full pace like he did today.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

The kind of movement he has generated was quite up there. He just tried too much. I dont think he is done.

Im not watching the match ,sorry, but by going by the posts even in last test looked he was struggling with his length , I didn't mean to drop him but we should be ready with his replacement with his recent fitness history