India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

No that's another guy called Siddarth something. The quality of journalism & writing on cricinfo has declined alarmingly in recent years. Dobell, monga, moonda etc would not cut it at a college newsletter. Just so so bad.
yes. That guy Kapor on cricinfo (who presents matchpoint) is ok. He is fluent in spoken english. This guy monga is a moron. Barely could speak and claimed Indians expected to lose 1-0 in NZ. Most likely he has never been out of India and was overawed. Have seen it before.

As far as cricinfo goes. I think its still the best around. Stastguru is quite useful. There is enough information. The standard of adticles to be fair has slipped in the past few years. The problem with cricinfo is that they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be the source of Indian cricket which is their biggest market and yet want to be a voice against India to show their neutrality. Case in point, when Sachin retired. Cricinfo covered it with gusto yet their editor (forgot his name Vasu or the other guy) were on twitter *****ing about it. The problem for cricinfo is that Wisden India is gaining traction. I see they have eased out Sharda Ugra because she was super critical. Point is cricinfo need to make a choice. They position themselves as pro India website or a global website. They are caught in the middle. Its a bit like CNN Fox and MSNBC. CNN is not quite right wing like Fox and not quite left wing like MSNBC. Result is a loss of viewers.

Some serious whining from Vaughan.

"The problem is there is always hostility between these two sides and India have a history of trying to blow something out of all proportion," Vaughan wrote inThe Telegraph. "(In 2007) we did not realise what would happen and India very cleverly used it to their own advantage. We were a side that played aggressively and wanted to unsettle them. They knew our press would turn on us and that is what happened. We were painted as a petulant and immature side. "There is no question in my mind looking back that it unsettled us as a side. We went to The Oval for the next Test copping a lot of criticism and as a result we were not the same aggressive team. We had a young side, a little bit like England now, and did not react properly."

so what now? Vaughan is moaning cause the press decided to have a go at them? So in michael vaughans world the Indian cricket team. controls what the media says? and the media should basically bow down to how Michael Vaughan wants them to behave? in 2007 india were led by Dravid and behaved implacability. Not their fault the British media thought Vaughan was a prat for his aggro.

So putting jelly beans on the pitch is a sign of aggression? :cantstop: I always thought that Vaughan was just trolling on twitter but after reading that article on a serious newspaper like the telegraph I am sure he is really immature as a person.

yes. That guy Kapor on cricinfo (who presents matchpoint) is ok. He is fluent in spoken english. This guy monga is a moron. Barely could speak and claimed Indians expected to lose 1-0 in NZ. Most likely he has never been out of India and was overawed. Have seen it before.
I see these guys on a daily basis and if I start spilling the beans then I can write an essay on this :winky: Someone has rightly pointed out though, video has become too much of a priority here at the expense of writing at times. But can't help it. Apparently, they are getting good hits in the US for the videos. The best part is Ian Chappell visits the office and he's a pretty nice guy.
so what now? Vaughan is moaning cause the press decided to have a go at them? So in michael vaughans world the Indian cricket team. controls what the media says? and the media should basically bow down to how Michael Vaughan wants them to behave? in 2007 india were led by Dravid and behaved implacability. Not their fault the British media thought Vaughan was a prat for his aggro.
They got what they deserved. Actually, they would have thought that doing some stupid acts would distract us to their advantage but we streamrolled them. I loved the way how Zak, waved the bat at KP and got them out in the 2nd inning. It was classless from them
No I do not but these could have been sorted with an Anderson apology. Taking everything too far and quickly bring the racism card is our old habit. I am only worried team will lose focus on the actual game in all these mess.
You should've read Post#157 before you make that comment.
And the muppet Monga writes on Cricinfo abusing Jadeja. Some pearls http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/760963.html What an utter piece of garbage in the name of cricket writing
I must have missed something here. From what Monga writes, I read as James Anderson despite being a gentle person manages to rile up the opposition & uses historical examples to prove this point. Jadeja is ridiculed but doesn't deserve to be ridiculed. In fact, he is suggesting that Anderson is envious of Jadeja despite the "perceived lower quality of talent" by Anderson as Jadeja has a fat IPL contract which Anderson doesn't. Sure we have our favorite and non-favorite cricket writers but it's getting a bit OTT here. Personal opinion, NOM.
dude .. its very difficult to go thru all the posts :--D
Post #157 is an important article on the event. If he hasn't read the post, least he should read one of the most crucial articles on the event which addresses the point he raises in his post. I'm sure it isn't too much to ask for - is it? :--D