18 Years Of Boss' Batting

Guest BossBhai

Guest HariSampath

If the thread is 18 years of Sachin, why are my stats on his 18 years moved from here ? I think they are very specific to topic. If this is a "no crtical analysis" thread, then let BB say so specifically or admit that he has no answer to my stats on Sachin, BB should have the balls to debate intelligently on Sachin instead of running away from questions

Guest HariSampath
wellll Mr.. its not about ur egoistical fight here.. its about sachin and his 18 yrs of achievement.. seriously ur turning out to be a big glory hunter and attention seeking W****... critical analysis can be done in umpteen threads out here.. keep ur trash outa this thread pls...
Look at the topic, read my post. I need no glory or attention here or anywhere...LOL... 200 people reading something online is hardly my idea of attention or glory. But just that I wanted to include my views on the topic "18 years of Boss' batting"...which is perfectly fair

Sachin made all the bluffs with pencil and paper to eat their own......He once again proved that he is the selfless, unlike the selfish back stabber who dared to stop Sachin from scoring his double.When the wall is seeing the wall ( mirror) he should ask his soul whether he has put the team interest ahead of himself,other wise he will face the wall with no end.And he should self examine whether he is better than Sachin in any aspects other than his selfishness.

Guest HariSampath
Sachin made all the bluffs with pencil and paper to eat their own......He once again proved that he is the selfless' date=' unlike the selfish back stabber who dared to stop Sachin from scoring his double.When the wall is seeing the wall ( mirror) he should ask his soul whether he has put the team interest ahead of himself,other wise he will face the wall with no end.And he should self examine whether he is better than Sachin in any aspects other than his selfishness.[/quote'] How did Dravid backstab sachin, and how is Dravid selfish , in what way ?
Look at the topic, read my post. I need no glory or attention here or anywhere...LOL... 200 people reading something online is hardly my idea of attention or glory. But just that I wanted to include my views on the topic "18 years of Boss' batting"...which is perfectly fair
well your so called 18yr stats which doesnt mean anything hasnot been removed but moved to another thread...u can bask ur glory in there....
How did Dravid backstab sachin' date=' and how is Dravid selfish , in what way ?[/quote'] He has purposely declared when Sachin was batting at 194 ,so that he does not reach double. He have shunted Sachin from opening to make him uncomfortable at the insatance of the racist Greg. He made him to take rest in the last oneday tour against Bangladesh. As a captain he has never complained about the bad decisions against Sachin even in his match report. ULTIMATELY THE WALL WAS PAID BACK WITH THE SAME COIN.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
If the thread is 18 years of Sachin' date=' why are my stats on his 18 years moved from here ? I think they are very specific to topic. If this is a "no crtical analysis" thread, then let BB say so specifically or admit that he has no answer to my stats on Sachin, BB should have the balls to debate intelligently on Sachin instead of running away from questions[/quote'] I hope you agree that all his batting can be discussed in some other thread too. For the time being can we celebrate the longevity of one of our great players who has evolved , improved, changed according to team's desires, demand of matches and then after two of his career threatening injuries he is still giving pleasure, sheer pleasure to his fans?? Can we celebrate that special longevity here in this thread? PS: Guys, can't we have few more images?? Please!!
He has purposely declared when Sachin was batting at 194 ,so that he does not reach double. He have shunted Sachin from opening to make him uncomfortable at the insatance of the racist Greg. He made him to take rest in the last oneday tour against Bangladesh. As a captain he has never complained about the bad decisions against Sachin even in his match report. ULTIMATELY THE WALL WAS PAID BACK WITH THE SAME COIN.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
A humble request: Can we keep away from Dravid or any other player from this thread??