BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Let's all laugh at India

When one reaches rock bottom' date=' even the chewtiya has nowhere to go but up. Lords was one of those rare occurrences. Now it is time to slide down again and show all fans what a maha-chewtiya this team really is.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
I don't see what's so funny. A minnow is trying it's best against one the established cricket nations. At least India have won a test' date=' Bangladesh couldn't even manage that.[/quote'] When ishant can get all of your batsmen out cheaply, we know how established your batting is :giggle:
I don't see what's so funny. A minnow is trying it's best against one the established cricket nations. At least India have won a test' date=' Bangladesh couldn't even manage that.[/quote'] Been busy sucking wobbly's doggy?? Where were you when your team was biatch-slapped by Pissant's bouncers? :giggle:
I don't see what's so funny. A minnow is trying it's best against one the established cricket nations. At least India have won a test' date=' Bangladesh couldn't even manage that.[/quote'] Mera Laubda,indian team is full of new bee and maha chewts captain and his boyfriends,and established cricket nation... didn't Australian cricket team ganged banged you in Australia not to forget srilanka gave ur aases a royal whipping,not to forget this so called established cricket nation has done ghantaa in ICC events,that's a sign of asstablished cricket nation,a cricket team full of pissers,whiners,crybabies and stubborn heads. sent from dil se

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This feck de India team is a perpetual loooooser!!!! Bring on another HEAVY defeat........... At least, you can't blame Triple C for the pathetic display of batting when he scored with his chewtiya technique and young maharathis FAILED. And the less is said about Indian bowling, the better. Worse than club level.