I am worried!

phatuuuuuuuuu...... India will flare well in OZ land. Ausi's are just yet another team that are on our list who we have to beat this year. Sorry, was trying to console myself :alberteinstein::afraid::hmpf:

lol man as long as we pick aggy we are bound to win :flagged: dont worry sir gangu will destroy lee and johnson and theyll never bowl to him again :yes: :yes: gangu will face all the short balls for our batsmen and hell hit some massive sixes man hiim facing short balls are atreat to watch

lol man as long as we pick aggy we are bound to win :flagged: dont worry sir gangu will destroy lee and johnson and theyll never bowl to him again :yes: :yes: gangu will face all the short balls for our batsmen and hell hit some massive sixes man hiim facing short balls are atreat to watch
for the opposition team and supporters right ? :cantstop:
noway' date=' rp is MILES ahead of SS, in fact, rp is in a different league compared to SS, same amount of talent i.e. pace,bounce,movement, along with the most important component, A COOL and SMART BRAIN[/quote'] will see, but rp cant be in SS league cuz he is in his OWN league!!! Boy what aggression he brings to the team!!!! :cantstop: