iPhone 6

velu

It has already happened - most people are using phones for watches. In fact, it already happened around 2005. Watches have to innovate - they haven't since 400 years to stay relevant.
watches are luxury items not really functional they have to look really really good to replace normal watches

It has already happened - most people are using phones for watches. In fact, it already happened around 2005. Watches have to innovate - they haven't since 400 years to stay relevant.
Watch industry is earning profits mainly because of high end watches and no phone/wearable is going to replace them anytime soon.

According to me' date=' the watch will be a great hit amongst couples (husband-wives, parents-children, grandparents etc.)[/quote'] its gonna sell i am sure apple products always sell but i was expecting lot more thisi sn ot at same level as iphone or ipad ...makes sense ?

Eco-system
so you need core product to do core things well ux/ui does not sells anything but apple is exception they make things cool they make things hip so this will sell but as some one who is into tech i do not like this that much and iphone lock in is another factor