iPhone 6

velu

so it cannot use one of the biggest feature of this year ? i hope i really hope some case maker puts nfc into their case and or apple does it and allows to implement it this way otherwise its rough deal
it was not a big feature .. even now it is not a big feature.. it will be a nifty feature once apple makes it how to use it :--D its not necessary to pack all the features .. apple usually waits for market to mature to make a move.. but here in smartwatch , apple moved a bit early ..

so it cannot use one of the biggest feature of this year ? i hope i really hope some case maker puts nfc into their case and or apple does it and allows to implement it this way otherwise its rough deal
I'm not defending their choice to put 5S customers out of the fray. I'm only telling the technological reason.

these ideas do not occur in 6 months they could have put that chip in 5s its really really inexpensive and i do not think apple normally makes 1 year phone obsolete btw its paired with touch id so i am 100 percent sure it was designed from start and not out of blue
i think people at apple research and marketing might have better reason why not to include .. dude if some technology is there and cheap , it doesnt mean they shld include all .. can you tell what percent of transactions were done using NFC card payement ?? i have absolutely no idea but i ca guess it would dfinitely by less than 0.1%

i think people at apple research and marketing might have better reason why not to include .. dude if some technology is there and cheap , it doesnt mean they shld include all .. can you tell what percent of transactions were done using NFC card payement ?? i have absolutely no idea but i ca guess it would dfinitely by less than 0.1%
then why put it in your watch but not on last year's phone ? good way to push sale of watch but not something you expect from apple btw i honestly prefer this watch 784097287489399723.jpg i wanted this hardware + apple software and 1 week battery life its a dream device but this would have pushed me to get it

The only reason I can think is weight and size.

then why put it in your watch but not on last year's phone ? good way to push sale of watch but not something you expect from apple btw i honestly prefer this watch 784097287489399723.jpg i wanted this hardware + apple software and 1 week battery life its a dream device but this would have pushed me to get it
if they can put it doesnt mean they need to put .. they r not smasung also they might not have had the bakgroudn software tools to support ( now they introduced passbook ) now you tell me , why ndroid users are not paying using NFC since virtually all phones has NFC ? :hmmm:

if they can put it doesnt mean they need to put .. they r not smasung also they might not have had the bakgroudn software tools to support ( now they introduced passbook ) now you tell me , why ndroid users are not paying using NFC since virtually all phones has NFC ? :hmmm:
android users do pay in america many many do in coffee shops or subway its jsut does not exist world wide and before htis year carrier in usa stopped nfc so you needed to get unlocked phone but google some how got it to work everywhere even without carrier read about it ..its gonna blow up now as no one can stop it

DOnt think so ..NFC chip is less than 1sq-mm in size. Its probably the board layout design
my other guess is they dont have gateway/db like passbook to support it.. with nokia phone which supported NFC payement use to work only with citibank gateway

obviously even this is good device but here is the thing watch primarily has to look good its not functional device its luxury ...you do not need it but you wear it as fashion apple is gonna sell this well because people trust apple nad they deserve all the credit for building that and i will say its well deserved but i cannot see myself using this i thought they will create a watch first watch which will make me buy it that is naother reason i was considering iphone because it will need iphone but i do not feel that..i am just stating my opinion if you like it please go for it it wil probably work better than android but not as good as pebble out of box but 2nd gen will be better so wait for it
You type like a technical version of sarkar. :fear: