Australian Test stats of the current decade

Cricketics

in this decade. Aus have just lost 2 test matches playing @ home. 1st they lost in 2002 ashes to England in which Aus dominated for the first 4 tests.. Ended up winning the Ashes 4-1. 2nd test was the classic Adeilaide one.. India won... in 03-04 series What a team Aus.. Lankanz have a chance to defeat Aus tomorrow on day 5.. i know thye will lose this one though.. India, its India folkz which will defeat Aus yet again this Decade, This year.. we have a game @ MCG, Sydney, WACA-PERTH and the last one in Adelaide.. i guess we shall draw at perth and win a game @ MCG??. The Boxing Day test

India are capable of ruining Aus's dominance party, but they have to go with correct plans and execute them accordingly. Not a single individual, but only a TEAM effort will help us topple over Aus. I have expectations of India winning this one or at least drawing the series. Lets see if it turns out to be a prediction or over expectation

They would have lost one more at SCG Circa 2004 but for that haramkhor Bucknor ... :mad:
that scg test brings lot of good memoris.. that ball by pathan to Gilchrist almost during the end of Day 4.. and when day 4 ended i thought tomorrow(day 5) will be our day.. and we would celebrate series victory.. that didn't happen, instead aus celebrated the Steve Waugh Farewel.. and i remember Gilly saying "This is the toughest series i have ever played in my whole life"

Sehwag - 1 Ganguly - 1 Dravid - 1 Sachin - 1 Laxman - 2 6 and one 90 from Dravid - it was batsman's series. This time, I am not sure if we can match that performance. Bowling is stronger for Aus. Indian bowling might be stronger too, but it is the batting that is a big worry. Only Kumble scored a 100 in Eng. That is a shocking statistic.