Champions League Twenty20, 1st Match, Group A: Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders at Hyderabad (Deccan), Sep 17, 2014

Malcolm Merlyn

Mods' date=' ban this guys please[/quote'] lol To be fair, it's overkill considering there's already IPL. Plus, the way the league is setup is very much in favour of the IPL teams (4 teams and they get the best players from the other teams). For non-indians, it would be exciting to see their teams in the tournament but considering there's already IPL for the Indian fans, this seems a bit of an overkill. though if fans enjoy it, good for them.

lol To be fair, it's overkill considering there's already IPL. Plus, the way the league is setup is very much in favour of the IPL teams (4 teams and they get the best players from the other teams). For non-indians, it would be exciting to see their teams in the tournament but considering there's already IPL for the Indian fans, this seems a bit of an overkill. though if fans enjoy it, good for them.
Yeah true......Also some teams are so poor like the Srilankan team that participated looked club standard.in the past too there have been some horrible teams I think the money involved makes some teams send their best international players though like Northerns and Lahore. For IPL fans,unless your team is not involved it is a bit of an overkill agree

lol To be fair, it's overkill considering there's already IPL. Plus, the way the league is setup is very much in favour of the IPL teams (4 teams and they get the best players from the other teams). For non-indians, it would be exciting to see their teams in the tournament but considering there's already IPL for the Indian fans, this seems a bit of an overkill. though if fans enjoy it, good for them.
I am Indian and I like it. Looking at so many spectators, it seems many Indians like it too. So you the hell are you to decide what should be banned and what not. If you don't like it, then watch something else. There are 100s of other channels.