Aye or Nay ?

Ram

"There was a swing' date='" he said when asked if it was his best spell, "but I was happy I could hit the right areas. The conditions helped early on." Was he, India's most successful captain, impressed with Kumble's first day at the office? "Fantastic," he beamed, "[b']he even gave me 12 overs."
He didn't want to let down the captain. Good to see that

Yeah, Munaf is great. His best attribute isn't the accuracy or the pace but his BAD ASS FACE. Look at him - he looks like a SERIAL KILLER. He has got that look which will scare the daylights out of batsmen - they won't dare to hit out, 'cos if they do he will be waiting for them in the middle of the night, brandishing a butcher knife. munafpatel.jpg

Yeah' date=' Munaf is great. His best attribute isn't the accuracy or the pace but his BAD ASS FACE.[i'] Look at him - he looks like a SERIAL KILLER. He has got that look which will scare the daylights out of batsmen - they won't dare to hit out, 'cos if they do he will be waiting for them in the middle of the night, brandishing a butcher knife.
:hysterical::hysterical: like Abey Giant Kuruvila
Yeah, Munaf is great. His best attribute isn't the accuracy or the pace but his BAD ASS FACE. Look at him - he looks like a SERIAL KILLER. He has got that look which will scare the daylights out of batsmen - they won't dare to hit out, 'cos if they do he will be waiting for them in the middle of the night, brandishing a butcher knife. munafpatel.jpg
Indian GUL.
Its about how he does over a 6 month period. He has all the attributes apart from a big heart. Lets see if he can give 100% for India every time he plays or if as before he starts to coast once he feels secure. Bowled very well today with pace
Yes, this is the main worry. He bowled well on day-1. Lets see how he does in the remaining portions of this Test. Aye for day-1 - but will reserve Aye or Nay for overall assessment.
  1. Can he clean up the tail like he did against England?
  2. Can he bowl well in 2nd Inn?
  3. Can he continue like this for a few months without totally crashing and burning?
  4. Can he field decently if not great? This is an important facet in modern cricket.