The Android Thread

StriKe

So clever ..:hatsoff: Microsoft ...never thought I will say this :cantstop:
ms outlook app is getting praise from both android as well as ios users .. but supporting ms apps is a stupid move from samsung .. submitting to microsoft is same as submitting to google

ms outlook app is getting praise from both android as well as ios users .. but supporting ms apps is a stupid move from samsung .. submitting to microsoft is same as submitting to google
i like this current microsoft they saw weakness of samsung and made deal.. only winner here is microsoft :nervous:

galaxy S4 price fixed at 17,999Rs DM :phehehe: kalia :phehehe:
:finger: I bought it in Oct 2013 for 35 K ( with cashback and other deal )...It has halved in an year and half...big deal...I will use it for one more year and extract everything from my investment :agree: :(( :banghead:

:finger: I bought it in Oct 2013 for 35 K ( with cashback and other deal )...It has halved in an year and half...big deal...I will use it for one more year and extract everything from my investment :agree: :(( :banghead:
you got it at good price to be honest and this price was expected as its old now . most companies do not make their own parts s cannot sell cheap after 1.5 years but samsung can so never buy their products if you want to sell but they normally last 2 + years easily as you can easily replace battery which is first thing which fails.