The Android Thread

StriKe

I got MI3 after cancelling MotoG :wall:
:cantstop: Moto X(2013,2014) and Moto G(2013,2014) will get 5.0 within end of Nov :nice: Moto E might get it end of Dec or next year. So far 0 samsung phone got lollipop update :hatsoff:

Yesterday i found that they are sharing almost the latest version of Android UI source code in AOSP project. I downloaded it for using it my app. And it compiled and i could get the Launcher.apk without any issues. Peeps who are fan of the android UI can buy any mobile and then install this stock android UI. In Play Store i found no one submitted the apk taken from AOSP. Not sure whether i can submit it. :giggle:

Yesterday i found that they are sharing almost the latest version of Android UI source code in AOSP project. I downloaded it for using it my app. And it compiled and i could get the Launcher.apk without any issues. Peeps who are fan of the android UI can buy any mobile and then install this stock android UI. In Play Store i found no one submitted the apk taken from AOSP. Not sure whether i can submit it. :giggle:
someone had done it when gingerbread was chic

someone had done it when gingerbread was chic
i got the 4.4.2 android android stock UI . i changed the package name and i am not sure whether i can publish it in google play as a free app .. i dont know why AOSP community didint put it in appstore as a free app . tons of people wants stock UI