Tendulkar autobiography

Lord

Facts? :cantstop: Previously you came up with conspiracy theories of how he might have been the cause of all this. Lol If anything such as this would have been true then the at least one of the players would have spoke otherwise about Dravid- the players who's been with him throughout his career, but no arm chair experts like you and sarchasm use your 6th sense and whatnot coming up with such theories, whereas none of these players have spoken against his ill behavior off the field. :cantstop:
Indian Players have not spoken out publicly about a convicted match fixer like Azharuddin and you want them to criticize Dravid???
Nice to see Sherlock cracking cases of what happens inside the dressing room. It was Dravid all this time Would be a whine-fest if you merge both KP's and Sachin's book
That's the problem, people getting personal and speculating without being objective enough about the book itself. While I haven't read the book, I am hoping for a more personal insight into the inner mind of the man, his milieu growing up,how he prepared for big matches, his coaches and Mumbai mates . That is what "Open" by Agassi was about or even Waugh's book. Instead, judging from the media reviews,it seems be a chronology of his innings with some events that all of us knew about (MonkeyGate,Multan declaration etc.). Nevertheless, I will still buy his book.
Look at the timeline of events Ganguly- is unceremoniously dumped Dada's boys-Yuvi,Bhajji,Sehwag,Zak are either out of the team or their life is made miserable SRT-Worst phase of his career,almost driven to the point of retirement. Laxman-one of India's best test players is made to struggle for his spot Kumble-was on his last legs anyways. SO who escapes all this- DRAVID Greg Chappell wants to partner with a big name Indian cricketer to control Indian cricket,obviously the biggest name in Indian cricket rejects his offer,who else is left to fit into Chappell's grand plan? You know the answer by now. India is knocked out of the WC Dravid doesn't resign. Chappell's tenure ends,Dravid the eternal selfless player he is steps down on moral reasons(:giggle:) As I said Darvid is not the most selfless player he is made out to be be it on-field and off-field. There is a reason I am not a big Dravid fan...Yes he is a great batsman but I think he is overrated especially by those who are looking for alternatives to SRT.
When dravid was dropped from ODIs he didn't make a big deal out of it. When India had wicket keeper issues he picked up the gloves. He also didn't mind opening when asked too. Compare his attitude with tendulkar and laxman when asked to change batting positions, and how big of a deal ganguly made out of being dropped when he was contributing nothing with the bat for a very long time. If you hate Chappell thats fine but don't attack dravid for no reason.
That's the problem, people getting personal and speculating without being objective enough about the book itself. While I haven't read the book, I am hoping for a more personal insight into the inner mind of the man, his milieu growing up,how he prepared for big matches, his coaches and Mumbai mates . That is what "Open" by Agassi was about or even Waugh's book. Instead, judging from the media reviews,it seems be a chronology of his innings with some events that all of us knew about (MonkeyGate,Multan declaration etc.). Nevertheless, I will still buy his book.
I didn't read Agassi's book but didn't it contain stuff about him playing on Crystal Meth.....I know this without reading the book because stuff like this is analyzed or talked about. As a SRT fan I would definetely want to read the book to know more about all that you have mentioned but obviously the more controversial aspects of his cricket will be the subject of discussion...so what is wrong in that? Also as I have already said,An autobiography will include about moments of his career from his perspective....so why are people having a problem with that?
When dravid was dropped from ODIs he didn't make a big deal out of it. When India had wicket keeper issues he picked up the gloves. He also didn't mind opening when asked too. Compare his attitude with tendulkar and laxman when asked to change batting positions' date=' and how big of a deal ganguly made out of being dropped when he was contributing nothing with the bat for a very long time. If you hate Chappell thats fine but don't attack dravid for no reason.[/quote'] Am I doubting Dravid's skill as a batsman? Also Dravid becoming a wicketkeeper was not a selfless act,it was his ticket to get into the ODI squad,but TBF it was a win-win for all parties involved. Him getting phased out from the ODI squad post 2007,is a no-brainer...it would look ridiculous had he complained as there were plenty of options available in that format. I respect Dravid the batsman and yes he has played some terrific test innings but he is not the epitome of virtue as everyone here are making him out to be
I didn't read Agassi's book but didn't it contain stuff about him playing on Crystal Meth.....I know this without reading the book because stuff like this is analyzed or talked about. As a SRT fan I would definetely want to read the book to know more about all that you have mentioned but obviously the more controversial aspects of his cricket will be the subject of discussion...so what is wrong in that? Also as I have already said,An autobiography will include about moments of his career from his perspective....so why are people having a problem with that?
I certainly don't have a problem,maybe disappointment.
Indian Players have not spoken out publicly about a convicted match fixer like Azharuddin and you want them to criticize Dravid???
It stupid to compare an issue related to fixing and someone's behavior off the field. Matter of fact, they did speak about it and neither said anything bad, but I gotta listen to this!
Yeah' date=' geniuses who knows what's cooking inside the dressing room more than the players.[/quote'] Some people interpret SRT as selfish,Some call Ganguly arrogant,some call Rohit sharma,Laxman,Munaf as Lazy,some call Dhoni as stubborn-Do we know these guys personally in real life to form such an opinion on their character?? People form an opinion on what they see and what they read....based on all the things I showed you earlier,which btw factually happened,I just said to come to your own conclusions,I certainly have and I am not stubborn,I am open to change my mind if proven otherwise.
I know this might be controversial but Dravid kind of reminds me of Sangakkara minus the fake accent and blatant cheating. Let me explain why,listen to both Dravid or Sanga talk when they are amidst goras,there is a sense of wanting to be accepted,come across as neutral etc....on the other hand,Dada might come across as pretentious at times,but he never tries to fit in,has the swagger.
Wow, buddy! I never realized your hatred would stoop down to the level where you would compare him to Sangakarra. Absolutely fine when you base these as your personal opinion but the way you are projecting them as facts are quiet pathetic!
Dravid shown up for being a weasel that he has been all his career. Certainly as a person, I was quite the fan of his game in tests. And the less said of his persecuted fans the better. I mean, here is Sachin rebuffing Chappell who wants Dravid dumped but Dravid's constipated fans can't seem to acknowledge that, much less be grateful to the greatest who walked on a cricket field.
in a nutshell
Wow, buddy! I never realized your hatred would stoop down to the level where you would compare him to Sangakarra. Absolutely fine when you base these as your personal opinion but the way you are projecting them as facts are quiet pathetic!
Hold on I clearly said Dravid is not a cheater or has a fake accent....also from a batting perspective Sanga is a great batsman too,at the end of his career he might be on par with Dravid or even overtake him statistically....so what's wrong in that? I just said that based on the way they carry themselves in ICC lectures,etc especially when they are among white people
Hold on I clearly said Dravid is not a cheater or has a fake accent....also from a batting perspective Sanga is a great batsman too,at the end of his career he might be on par with Dravid or even overtake him statistically....so what's wrong in that? I just said that based on the way they carry themselves in ICC lectures,etc especially when they are among white people
Exactly my point- check out their lectures in ICC, and also Dravid's Bradman Oration, to figure out their character. Calling Dravid fake is sick, IMO. May be you tend to differ. But lol..no way close to Sanga!