Breaking : Phil Hughes passes away .. Sad day for Cricket

zep1706

I don't really know how else one would react to such a situation. My experience in India and outside has taught me that people are fundamentally similar everywhere. If something like that happened in India I wouldn't expect the Australian team to behave any differently. It is basic human nature.
Yup. Totally Agree.
Virat Kholi was there among others and he was nothing short of respectful. Actually I have been 100 times over impressed with the whole Indian team. Kholi has proved himself to be not just a great cricketer, but a great person. He didn't have to be there. Well done to every single person.
I really think every single member of the Indian team should have been there at the funeral. They're in Australia, and would not have had other commitments.

One of the most heartening things seen in this tragedy was the way the cricketers, Aus cricket administration, fans and the media supported Sean Abbott. If something like this had happened in India then by now there would have been a case against him, the media would have been running its own trials on prime time and they would have been asking him/his family questions like "do you feel responsible for his death" etc.

One of the most heartening things seen in this tragedy was the way the cricketers' date=' Aus cricket administration, fans and the media supported Sean Abbott. If something like this had happened in India then by now there would have been a case against him, the media would have been running its own trials on prime time and they would have been asking him/his family questions like "do you feel responsible for his death" etc.[/quote'] True. Mehrab's Hossain supported Sean Abbott http://www.espncricinfo.com/bangladesh/content/story/806743.html
One of the most heartening things seen in this tragedy was the way the cricketers' date=' Aus cricket administration, fans and the media supported Sean Abbott. If something like this had happened in India then by [b']now there would have been a case against him, the media would have been running its own trials on prime time and they would have been asking him/his family questions like "do you feel responsible for his death" etc.
Don't think so.
One of the most heartening things seen in this tragedy was the way the cricketers' date=' Aus cricket administration, fans and the media supported Sean Abbott. If something like this had happened in India then by now there would have been a case against him, the media would have been running its own trials on prime time and they would have been asking him/his family questions like "do you feel responsible for his death" etc.[/quote'] Agree. At aam junta level, they would have been as mature. But, insensitive media sensationalizing issues to a very inhuman extent is very common in India these days. IndiaTV being the worst. They are so judgmental just to catch viewers attention.
One of the most heartening things seen in this tragedy was the way the cricketers' date=' Aus cricket administration, fans and the media supported Sean Abbott. If something like this had happened in India then by now there would have been a case against him, the media would have been running its own trials on prime time and they would have been asking him/his family questions like "do you feel responsible for his death" etc.[/quote'] Sean Abbott, whose bouncer felled Phillip Hughes, is in IPL auction New South Wales fast bowler Sean Abbott, whose bouncer killed Australian batsman Phillip Hughes and sparked a world-wide debate on whether short balls should be banned, has registered for the next Indian Premier League (IPL) auction. Abbott, 22, who had slipped into depression after Hughes death and had at one point even considered retirement, had returned to the Sydney Cricket Ground.....read more - http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/cover-story/Sean-Abbott-whose-bouncer-felled-Phillip-Hughes-is-in-IPL-auction/articleshow/45960016.cms Its like they are deliberately trying to be insensitive.