2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy,Bhubaneswar

Cricket_Hacker

Oh dear. You guys are so full of yourselves its making me cringe. If these are third grade individuals then what about those who burnt the stadium down after a semi final loss not too long ago. Some Indian stop to pretend that they are holy cows. As for sending these guys back this is a world tournament not some village cup. God for the first time I am beginning to regret opening our hearts and homes for Indian fans in 2004. They were getting stick of crowd all game and might have gone over the top but reaction is lol worthy.
Defend this. you must proud of their behaviour. Pakistan.jpg

Pathetic celebrations from the paki team,their coach was ashamed of this behavior and apologized. Uncultured bunch of players. unfortunately utalk is defending them.I guess he has not seen those obscene gestures
I watched the sky coverage on red button. I am not endorsing the antics of the few players far from it. But reactions of the few here was over the top. I have never indulged in Indo Pak cyber wars.

India lost. I guess they still have to improve their game. But speaking of physique - I have been impressed , guess this side would beat most sides in the world in a street fight. And pakis - Indian players look like they will simply kill them if it comes to a street brawl. Sardar, rupinder pal, raghunath, gurbaz n others look quite strong.

When our Indian cricket players went to Pak, we showed them our magnanimity and Indian culture and peace...Pak crowd was amazed and respect came naturally... These Pak hockey players are a disgrace...I am not sure how anyone can even defend their behavior...showing middle finger to the host country? This is the same nation that tried to shoot down SL cricket players and they have the nerve to talk about India No wonder their nation is laughing stock of the world and no one wants to go there

Now begin with the 1 million excuses on what Virat did was not as bad as these Pak players
No comparison - Pak players were like a bunch of dogs with rabies yesterday...looks like they were insecure about India and how it is developing and is a regional superpower and how it hosts major sports events whereas their own nation hires terrorists to shoot down visiting teams...

No comparison - Pak players were like a bunch of dogs with rabies yesterday...looks like they were insecure about India and how it is developing and is a regional superpower and how it hosts major sports events whereas their own nation hires terrorists to shoot down visiting teams...
Also because these players are not allowed to play in Hockey India League and cant earn $$$$$ here.

Also because these players are not allowed to play in Hockey India League and cant earn $$$$$ here.
I did not know this....so it is jealousy too...now its clear to me....hope God gives them strength to come out of the worldly vices...never a good thing when you become unhappy seeing someone else's prosperity

Indian Hockey chief now threatens to cancel all international tournaments in India if FIH does not act. FIH then makes a u-turn on their initial decision not to suspend Pak players and bans them for the final. Stupid behavior from a couple of players but this reaction is blatant blackmail.

Indian Hockey chief now threatens to cancel all international tournaments in India if FIH does not act. FIH then makes a u-turn on their initial decision not to suspend Pak players and bans them for the final. Stupid behavior from a couple of players but this reaction is blatant blackmail.
If I was Pak hockey management, I would not wait for anyone to do anything...would have packed the concerned players back to Peshawar next flight and banned them for disgracing their nation...I can't believe anyone can even defend the pics already posted...Removing shirts, turning to spectators and showing middle finger? Shame that others had to tell them...unfortunate

I did not know this....so it is jealousy too...now its clear to me....hope God gives them strength to come out of the worldly vices...never a good thing when you become unhappy seeing someone else's prosperity
Interesting read here.9 Pakistanis were initially supposed to be part of the league but were later not allowed.
The nine players who would be sent back are Mahmood Rashid, Fareed Ahmed, Muhammad Tousiq, Imran Butt (Mumbai Magicians), Mohammed Rizwan Sr. and Mohammad Rizwan Jr. (Delhi Waveriders), Kashif Shah (Jaypee Punjab Warriors) and Muhammed Irfan and Shafqat Rasool (Ranchi Rhinos).
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/hockey/hockey-india-league/top-stories/All-nine-Pakistani-players-for-Hockey-India-League-to-return-home/articleshow/18032641.cms They have been excluded from next year also. http://tribune.com.pk/story/620328/hockey-india-league-pakistani-team-will-be-excluded/ Now these are the players who abused yesterday and were banned and warned today.
The ban means that the two suspended players - Muhammad Tousiq and Ali Amjad - will not be able to take any part in the final against Germany later in the day, while the third player - Shafqat Rasool - was let off with a warning. - See more at:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/sports-news/othersports/no-fih-event-in-india-till-pakistan-players-are-punished-for-obscene-gestures-hockey-india/article1-1296399.aspx FInd anything interesting?

Only strengthens the argument that these 2 succumbed to jealosy :dontknow: