ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015  

1. 1.

I couldn't find a thread discussing viewing options and had a few questions. I have Dish Network in the US with Willow TV. 1. Do I need to pay extra to watch the WC games? 2. Will Willow even carry it or do I need to subscribe to some other stuff? If yes, what are the options? 3. The matches are going to be the entire night from 10PM to 6AM if they are in Australia. If Willow is not an option where I can record on the DVR, is there an alternative where I can watch it after office the following day? 4. When is the WC starting? I'll check on cricinfo immediately after this post, but I thought it was starting on the 15th and someone in office said it starts on the 13th.
Here is ICF Telecast/Broadcast thread where people have given various ways to watch the games. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=321788 Answer to your queries 1. Yes. You need to pay extra. Willow Tv is not carrying the feed. Dish Network and Espn3 are selling the world cup seperately for $99 each. 2. Willow TV Channel and Willow website is not carrying world cup. 3. http://espn.go.com/espncricket2015 will carry it's feed's replay after the games. If you have subscription from them. If you buy from dish, you might have it's dvr. Some games would start around 5 pm EST time also since plenty of them will be happening in new zealand, which is ahead in time from Australia. Most of INdia's games are on the weekends. 4. World cup starts on 14th in Australia and INdia. But for USA folks, it starts on 13th afternoon. First game is in New Zeland - NZ VS SL on 14th 11:00 AM Local time which is 13th Feburary for us 5 PM, EST. And on same day after 5 hours, second game commence from Australia, Aus vs England, exactly 24 hours before INdia vs Pakistan game. So as advertised, the India-Pakistan match which is sunday the 15th FEB is actually 14th night for people in USA.
Pretty poor turn out so in the warm up games. I expected bit more crowd for warm ups. I know things will change but I have doubts about few key games not getting good crowd. Like England vs Sri Lanka, Pakistan vs South Africa etc.
Even India matches during Tri series were not full , too much ODI cricket.
Even India matches during Tri series were not full ' date=' too much ODI cricket.[/quote'] Agreed. But thing with Australian grounds also is that if 5000 good seats aren't taken, doesn't mean the ground is empty. It might look but it might still have 30,000 people still watching the game who went ahead and took a bit cheaper ticket :) I think this is the thing which will change in most INdia games in world cup as most of those 5000 TICKETS which went unsold in tri series might actually be taken now. I hope it's a great world cup.

ICC World Cup Warm-up Matches, England v Pakistan at Sydney England set the target of 250 with the lose of 8 wickets and Pakistan is on his way to the victory. Pakistan require another 77 runs with 6 wickets and 17.1 overs remaining Current partnership 95 runs, 10.5 overs, RR: 5.81 Misbah-ul-Haq on 68 runs Umar Akmal on 41 runs