ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015  

1. 1.

2019 it will be 10 teams so it will be finished within month. This format is due to 2007 WC where both India and Pak crashed in first round causing financial losses.
Pak and Ind crashed out early because they were ill prepared and deserved to be out, no need to blame the structure for that. However what I don't understand is things like a team having 6 days gap between 1 match and the next. Many days where only 1 match is being played. Why can't they just organise it properly, split the top fixtures in case there's conflicts of interest in terms of broadcasting, put 2 or 3 matches per day. Get the group stages done in 3 weeks and leave all QFs, SFs and Final to the last week. If people complain of tiredness, tough, you're paid to do this and it's once every 4 years. Terrible stuff.
Pak and Ind crashed out early because they were ill prepared and deserved to be out, no need to blame the structure for that. However what I don't understand is things like a team having 6 days gap between 1 match and the next. Many days where only 1 match is being played. Why can't they just organise it properly, split the top fixtures in case there's conflicts of interest in terms of broadcasting, put 2 or 3 matches per day. Get the group stages done in 3 weeks and leave all QFs, SFs and Final to the last week. If people complain of tiredness, tough, you're paid to do this and it's once every 4 years. Terrible stuff.
India/Pak crash technicality is not the issue , finance is the issue.Once such things happened ICC made sure that top teams will be in tourney as long as possible [ie 1 month] This is not football to have 2 to 3 matches per day,TV revenue will reduce as no one will watch 3 simultaneous matches in a day. End of day Money is what decides how long tourney runs.
any links to download or watch the India vs Pakistan match? I went to watch at the ground and apparently people saw me wearing my AAP cap on TV (just after Dhawan got out).. wondering if i could get hold of that..:--D
starsports.com if it works for you. Dont know any other source for full match.
Agree with bones to some extent. There should have been 2 matches on most days if not all.
Majority of the viewers are from Asia where its is day. Difficult to watch even one match from where 2 match gets viewers? Football is 2 hours max,so they can manage. In T20 2 match possible because of time,.even here only one match played in weekdays.
Majority of the viewers are from Asia where its is day. Difficult to watch even one match from where 2 match gets viewers? Football is 2 hours max,so they can manage. In T20 2 match possible because of time,.even here only one match played in weekdays.
If they wanted viewers the India Pak match should have been the only match on that day and matches like Bang-Afg and UAE-Zim should have been played on the same day.
If they wanted viewers the India Pak match should have been the only match on that day and matches like Bang-Afg and UAE-Zim should have been played on the same day.
2 minnow match same day will not interest anyone except those countries....they want as much as TV money.
mods' date='i wanna create the pak vs windies match thread,cool?[/quote'] There is no specific rules , its just that no one shown interest so i used to create Non Indian threads. Then BlueBleed also created one same day so confusion and GB asked him to open next thread. I guess u can open the thread now itself.