Yuvraj Singh is not cut for Test Cricket

talksport

How is Yuvraj for the future? He is 26' date=' he should be reaching his peak soon. The only way he can improve is if he is given more chances. [b']Ganguly should be dropped. I know he did good in the last match but he's not gonna be around for long.[/quote Shall we hang him too?.....:confused_smile: He was almost the man of the match in the last match man.....let him atleast fall before kicking him.
Poor Technique against Seam and Swing Poor Player of Spin No proven record of long innings.... He cannot last Two sessions..... Can somebody show me when he has done that?
Yuvraj Singh has atleast 4 good knocks under pressure, THREE of those coming in situations where no other batsman crossed 50 in the innings. Which blows away the theory that poster boy is not cut out for tough situations. Borrowing from my post in another thread: Lone 100 (in 1st innings) http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64082.html A good 50 (in 2nd innings) http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/226362.html Lone 50 (in 2nd innings) http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/226363.html Lone 100 (in 2nd innings) http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/234783.html Do it yourself: How many of our "more reputed" top order batsman have done this in the past 2 years ?

outa 29 innings.... 4 good knocks,,,, and add one more 50 to tht... so all in alla 5 knocks frm 29 inning.. amazing isnt it?? and the worst is u highlighting n comparing "more reputed top order"batsman and i know tht wud b Sachin.. going by ur history... :haha:... ur comgingup witha gem everyday........:two_thumbs_up:

How is Yuvraj for the future? He is 26' date=' he should be reaching his peak soon. The only way he can improve is if he is given more chances. [b']Ganguly should be dropped. I know he did good in the last match but he's not gonna be around for long.[/quote Shall we hang him too?.....:confused_smile: He was almost the man of the match in the last match man.....let him atleast fall before kicking him.
Nasser Hussain retired after hitting a century at Lords..... I will not be surprised if Ganguly retires after Eden Gardens

Wait a sec TS, whats your point? R u in support of Yuvi being included in the 11 or not?? And how come u suddenly started concentrating on Ganguly's retirement?? If you want to drop Ganguly then who do u suggest should be included in the 11 in his place?? By bringing up Gangulys retirement r u trying to get UV included in the side or what??:cantstop: For the record: i am in support of UV's inclusion in Test 11. I really think he should get a decent run in Test matches. I am also in support of giving Ganguly a rest and UV replacing him in the 11.:two_thumbs_up:

Poor Technique against Seam and Swing Poor Player of Spin No proven record of long innings.... He cannot last Two sessions..... Can somebody show me when he has done that?
choose one of the following: 1. you do not watch cricket and like to pull comments such as those out of your rear end. 2. you are a pathetic troll. 3. you have seek attention. 4. all of the above.

Thx_1138 1. I watch Test Cricket ...not the mickey mouse ODI Cricket... Love 20/20 though, for fun. 2. Pass 3. Yuvraj is flavour of the month...Sorry if I dont sing your song 4. None of the above Siddhu I just commented on players retiring on high note....Just because Gangs is playing great doesnt mean he doesnt have to retire. Dont think it will happen , but will not be surprised if he did. He is a man of pride and proved his point. As for Yuvi....I didnt even mention his performance in Yorkshire...( OK I have now).