What were you like in school?

Gambit

Were you in the 'it' crowd? Or were you one of those who wannabes who wanted to be in that crowd? Or were you happy in your own circle of friends(if you had any :bird:)? I also had 3-4 close friends and we had a blast. I was definitely not in the 'A' list. Probably not even in the 'B','C' or even 'D'. But I did have something going for me and that was my humour. I was quite well known in my batch for being silly in class and for trying to liven up the class with inane answers with a straight face to teachers' questions. I also cracked a joke during a 'Thought for the day' speech at the school assembly for which I was 'disciplined'.:confused_smile:

I was a pr1ck. As you can see, not much has changed. I was a relatively popular pr1ck though.

I also cracked a joke during a 'Thought for the day' speech at the school assembly for which I was 'disciplined'.:confused_smile:
Heh. At least you weren't picked on in front of the whole school for scratching your balls in the middle of the national anthem. :D

There was nothing remarkable about in school. But i was lucky to study in the best school in town, till my 10th. We had this super-mix of studies, fun, games, extra-curricular activities. The one thing that school gave me was lifelong friends. Even today, my best friends are the ones i got in school and we make it a point to keep in touch, through mail, phone and if possible the odd-meetings. My 11th and 12th was a nightmare though. I got admission into supposedly the most academically excelling school and it almost managed to kill the creative guy in me. College was when i came into my own stupid/naughty/funny/immature self !

The Quiet One in school....somehow was still popular....had my own bunch of friends and was friends with the 'A-listers' as well, still in touch with most of 'em via Orkut, Facebook, email, phone, etc...make it a point to meet up with as many of those school friends as I can on my short visits back to Bombay

I was into School Dramas and Breakdancing, so was pretty popular My first GF was in 8th grade from the neighboring girls school so I was the pick when it came to teasing I was an average student with naughty and schloarish freinds But as you can see form the picture, I was envied :haha:

I was only interested in girls, sports, motorbikes, Hollywood and Ameriki /British music. Classmates used to come to me for translation of foreign songs :giggle: I was popular with classy sweet girls but not with girls who were more into flashy guys with bling £$. I used to get into lot of trouble with teachers for talking all the time. Class captains always used to write my name on the black board for causing mischief. What the hell is a youngster supposed to do when the teacher is away? Study? Pleazzeeeeeee :hysterical: The chuiya panti of schooling system was stifling for me. In all honesty Indian schools suffocated me big time. My exam papers had more red ink from teacher ke pen than blue from my pen. I cheated my way out of Maths exams. Used to write equations, formulas on my plastic ruler. The beauty was that the stuff was not visible from all angles. Teacher were clueless even if they lifted my ruler. So many people got caught and failed but not Chunky:dance: My eyes are very strong now and they were back then as well. I used to look at multi choice answers of people near me even though their question numbers were different to mine (to avoid cheating) :hysterical: English, Geography, Biology, Art is where I used to excel. Man memories. I am getting all senti now :cry_smile: P.S- I mostly escaped fights thanks to my big mouth and some big friends. My face was my asset so I was sensible enough to not get into unnecessary fights.

Hmm.. I changed so many schools, and played a different sorta role in each school. In the beginning when I was going to relatively smaller army schools in small towns I was rather popular (helps if your dad's the principal). Then finally settled in a big school in a big city which had a lot more students and I kinda retired into a shell. Wasn't much of a flirt, and had a small group of friends.

Hmm.. I changed so many schools, and played a different sorta role in each school. In the beginning when I was going to relatively smaller army schools in small towns I was rather popular (helps if your dad's the principal). Then finally settled in a big school in a big city which had a lot more students and I kinda retired into a shell. Wasn't much of a flirt, and had a small group of friends.
:haha:

I was always seen on top 10 list in doing masti, taang khichai.... Woh maar khai hai... saala tum saare milke nahi khai hogi....I was away from three things in my school days,,,,Ladki, Jhagde or Padhaiiii.... everything else I was into.. Be it sports, be music, dance, drama and khel kud etc etc..did it all. I did it so much that late I lost the fun in all these things even Cricket. Then got kinda serious about career... woh din aur aaj ka din...