Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

afridi but has lost it a bit, but still no 1 in t20. in odi can't look much further than umar akmal.
oh wtf... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
when the ball bounces above waist height- no. 2nd odi showed that. unfortunately not many tracks left in the world where ball bounces above waist height even england and aus lay out flat tracks for odi these days.
Yup we get the point. Everytime India wins "ooh look at the flat track" :giggle: It's getting quite tiresome when obviously your team is shyte and lost to the same Loins team India manhandled 3-1 and that too on the same tracks but when Pakis were around they were "bowling tracks". Now suddenly thoe tracks have become "flat" once India pawned Loins :hysterical:
oh wtf... lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
shhh he's serious:hysterical:oops sorry for that....... . . . . . . . :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

if you take stats of batsmen's performance (their average) against top 5 cricket teams (AUS,ENG,SA,SL,IND,PAK) (means teams who had some sort of consistency throughout the last decade and half) only two batsmen are ahead of kohli (50), one is beven( 52) (obviously!) and other is hashim amla(51) who too had struggled against australia. other thing stat shows that MSD (48) is better then ABD (45) and gayle is absolute joke (34). i see some idiots here , complaining about the subcontinent "roads", even if you exclude matches played in the subcontinent, thing dont change much, its beven (53), kohli (48),amla (46), ABD (43), MSD (38) and every body's favourite gayle at (31) lol a guy had 2 good IPL season and you all are hugging his nuts.

Kohli is destined to be the greatest odi batsman of all time. This guy is a special player. Some of you are saying he has mostly scored in sub cont and that somehow is a negative. I don't agree with that because every surface provides a different challenge. If Aus or Eng were 100/4 today or were chasing 330 against Ajmal and co I doubt they would have cruised to victory like Ind did. Kohli paces his innings perfectly and gets the job done with ease.

Kohli has played multiple odi innings this year alone which most players do not play in their whole career, case in point against SL in Aus chasing 320, against Pakis in Asia Cup chasing 330 and today. I am sure if Chandimal or Akmal had played even one knock similar to that the whole internet would have been down for a day :giggle:

Damn can this guy play, really respect him as a batsman. Even though he may have been a little mouthy, I think thats good to an extent, shows passion. Hes calmed down though seeing him this series and I think its doing him a world of good ( que Ravi Shastri ) The kind of guy that everyone would love to play alongside, but hate to play against.