Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Two party race, BJP will lose, no matter who the party Its the 31 pc Hindu vote , same as Lol sabha that has stayed steady
what are you talking about MP Rajasthan Chhattisgrah Guj are all two horse races. The issue i have a doubt over is, the BJP seems to be winning over the congress. They are having trouble winning over regional parties.

it isnt over till the results are out.... But every exit poll cannot be wrong.
I think you will see AAP getying a comfortable majority. Even during LS results, the lead that BJP was projected to have were less than what the actual results showed.

BJP actually deserves this loss. They made a fatal strategic error by delaying elections. They should have had these elections immediately after the LS elections, when their popularity was at an all time high and Kejriwal's credibility at an all time low. By delaying elections, they just allowed Kejriwal back in the game. This is a good lesson for the BJP. You strike while the iron is hot.

So, how many AAP supporters truly believe that AAP can deliver on their manifesto and not bankrupt the state? 500 schools, free water, half electricity bills, 15 lakh CCTVs etc.
Hopefully they'll do better than what BJP has done in delhi MCD & congress in the assembly for more than last 10 years.

Two party race, BJP will lose, no matter who the party Its the 31 pc Hindu vote , same as Lol sabha that has stayed steady
good point,this is why BJP wont win bihar and karnataka.they are a very polarising party and a sizeable portion of the voters will never vote for them.I predict the gowdas will be further irrelevant in karnataka and BJP will not even sniff a chance because they wont win a straight fight with congress.

BJP actually deserves this loss. They made a fatal strategic error by delaying elections. They should have had these elections immediately after the LS elections, when their popularity was at an all time high and Kejriwal's credibility at an all time low. By delaying elections, they just allowed Kejriwal back in the game. This is a good lesson for the BJP. You strike while the iron is hot.
That's the the only mistake they made,they never had the numbers. It's always going to be a 30 to 32 pc share. The remaining goes into a catch all.No matter what their performance, they always going to fight a losing battle .

good point' date='this is why BJP wont win bihar and karnataka.they are a very polarising party and a sizeable portion of the voters will never vote for them.I predict the gowdas will be further irrelevant in karnataka and BJP will not even sniff a chance because they wont win a straight fight with congress.[/quote'] so do tell me, why exactly have they won in places like Rajasthan? They have won even before Modi. In the lok sabha and assembly elections the BJP in Rajasthan got 50 plus % of the vote in a straight fight with the congress. I really dont know where this analysis is coming from?

That's the the only mistake they made,they never had the numbers. It's always going to be a 30 to 32 pc share. The remaining goes into a catch all.No matter what their performance, they always going to fight a losing battle .
Not true. Bjp would have got 60-70% votes if there was no AAP in Delhi. Congress wouldn't have got more than 25% in Delhi.