1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

That was Karuna I believe.
Just searched' date=' in 91 DMK alliance won only 7 seats out of 234, DMK only 2 :cantstop:[/quote'] That was due Rajiv Gandhi death sympathy wave . Karina was so scared of what ADMK do to him if he went to assembly alone he chickened out by resigning :cantstop:

Haha That seems to be the case. She was never suited for politics - that was clear from day 1. I expect her to quit politics ..maybe not immediately but she will quit.
Delhi elections 2015: If I lose election, will go back to speaking engagements at Oxford and Harvard, Kiran Bedi tells TOI
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/elections/delhi-elections-2015/top-stories/Delhi-elections-2015-If-I-lose-election-will-go-back-to-speaking-engagements-at-Oxford-and-Harvard-Kiran-Bedi-tells-TOI/articleshow/46072231.cms

well all said and done i hope kejriwal does fulfill his promises(almost impossible to fulfill ).last time he won i was very happy but he ran away and instead went against modi,bjp(Was very angry with him).this time he admitted his mistake,mellowed down and knew his limitations,good on him. i am not too happy today but hope that kejriwal does a good job with accordance with the centre

Bulbul SG What if she won her seats? She would have resigned in few days?
What anyone can do in her situation? only attention seekers can make noise if they are one of 3 opposition MLA's Its better for 3 BJP MLA's to shift to AAP.