Pakistan - What shambles?

King

:hysterical: finey ... you are fast becomming a legend of a unique kind ....
he/she (after almost 3 years, I STILL cant figure that one out) was a legend at the last place too. Went by the affectionate terms like "Pessi". "Pessileg" etc for constantly holding up the "half empty" flag. Occasionally would raise our affection levels to the point of being called "shut he F@#K up before we track you down and castrate you (if that is possible), esp when SRT is on song and the pessi banner is raised :D :hysterical:

The title sums it up. This the worst Pak team I have ever seen and ive been following for a long time. Injuries where you lose your entire attack of Asif, Gul and co and captain is one thing but what is the sense of not having any back up, of playing 2 visibly unwell players in Shoaib and Sami and hoping to win the toss so they can have another day's rest assuming you win the toss and bat. The PCB is a shambles but the players on the field need to stand up and at least put up a fight. To lose is ok but this lack of fight is embarrassing to say the least

The title sums it up. This the worst Pak team I have ever seen and ive been following for a long time. Injuries where you lose your entire attack of Asif' date=' Gul and co and captain is one thing but what is the sense of not having any back up, of playing 2 visibly unwell players in Shoaib and Sami and hoping to win the toss so they can have another day's rest assuming you win the toss and bat. The PCB is a shambles but the players on the field need to stand up and at least put up a fight. To lose is ok but this lack of fight is embarrassing to say the least[/quote'] Exactly.... and the persistent to play Akthar when hes unfit is simply pathetic.. why not try some other bowlers.. why the pak selectors cant think beyond sami.. im sure there wud b no. of bowlers in the domestic circuit.. y not try them... theres no planning at all
he/she (after almost 3 years, I STILL cant figure that one out) was a legend at the last place too. Went by the affectionate terms like "Pessi". "Pessileg" etc for constantly holding up the "half empty" flag. Occasionally would raise our affection levels to the point of being called "shut he F@#K up before we track you down and castrate you (if that is possible), esp when SRT is on song and the pessi banner is raised :D :hysterical:
oh she/he has a history....:two_thumbs_up:

Boss bhai, Yes I did serve advance notice on my first few posts when I registered at ICF! LOL! You remembered that. BTW - did not expect to find such severe competition from chunky lafanga aka GKD. I must say I'm impressed and will have to work harder to beat that drama queen GKD. :P But the reason why all types of folks get along is the crazy wild passion for cricket that we share despite our favorite / hated players.

Boss bhai, Yes I did serve advance notice on my first few posts when I registered at ICF! LOL! You remembered that. BTW - did not expect to find such severe competition from chunky lafanga aka GKD. I must say I'm impressed and will have to work harder to beat that drama queen GKD. :P But the reason why all types of folks get along is the crazy wild passion for cricket that we share despite our favorite / hated players.
Hain , having mile-long thread topic, using multiple fonts and colors and most of the times saying the obvious ( Like Ind must play aggressively to Beat Aus) is your idea of Drama is it ? So childish, please grow up. :giggle:

Relax MM. I did not say that jujubi colors and fonts is the drama, did I ever say that? Its the whole shebang :D - I dunno MM, I am fine to say there is no drama - infact, I did not self annoint any titles, its the childish other posters (:D) who conferred that, so ... Alright folks, MM is jealous of my title, so will transfer it to MM :P

sgusa, Is it really close to 3 years? Holy cow! (not GKD's cow) Time flies!!!