World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

I like the use of the word "member" and how they have "policies" :hysterical:
Ha ha true story man. It is a forum based site. Threads 69,125 Posts 86,720 Members 72,503 Not all of them are paid members of course. For example I have had the account for years but this is the first time I am using it in over a year.

Found a guy on one of the deal sites who offered to buy the groupon package using his Indian debit card....I paypal'd him $1.00...He sent me the groupon code ....then used HOLA extension on Chrome(selected India)...went to startsports....logged in...clicked OFFER (top right corner) copy/pasted groupon code. Then: (must do the following step) Chrome on Mac OS X: 1. Install ModHeader 2. Under Requested Header Name -> X-Forwarded-For Value -> IP address (choose any IP within range from these Indian IP Addresses) Restarted Chrome....logged into Star Sports and voila! LIVE stream :yay: Did not buy any VPN yet.

Found a guy on one of the deal sites who offered to buy the groupon package using his Indian debit card....I paypal'd him $1.00...He sent me the groupon code ....then used HOLA extension on Chrome(selected India)...went to startsports....logged in...clicked OFFER (top right corner) copy/pasted groupon code. Then: (must do the following step) Chrome on Mac OS X: 1. Install ModHeader 2. Under Requested Header Name -> X-Forwarded-For Value -> IP address (choose any IP within range from these Indian IP Addresses) Restarted Chrome....logged into Star Sports and voila! LIVE stream :yay: Did not buy any VPN yet.
What happened to the StarSports = India = bad ... hurrr durr? :giggle: Finally, mera bharat mahaan ,eh?
People buying Star Sports....they'll make sure to insert an ad in every nook n corner so good luck with that. I am also getting a Dish package. Plenty of beer and wings.
What happened to the StarSports = India = bad ... hurrr durr? :giggle: Finally' date=' mera bharat mahaan ,eh?[/quote'] Y u remember everything :finger: But ya, didn't expect Star sports to not shove ad everywhere.....barely any ad here :hatsoff: although I'm sure this stream would buffer a lot during India matches...crossing my fingers :pray:

South Africa SuperSport Free**DSTV Subscribtion Canada SportsNet Free**Local Cable Subscribers Middle East OSN Free**Local Cable Subscription Australia Fox Sports Europe Star Sports India Star Sports Ireland Sky Sports New Zealand Sky Sport United Kingdom Sky Sports United States ESPN3 Hope this helps

Y u remember everything :finger: But ya, didn't expect Star sports to not shove ad everywhere.....barely any ad here :hatsoff: although I'm sure this stream would buffer a lot during India matches...crossing my fingers :pray:
Not only did you buy it but went all the extra mile to save that mighty 1 US$ :giggle:
I order ESPN Cricket 2015 for $99' date=' it a great deal .. as my desktop setup to my TV and I also able to stream Thu Apple TV ... Stream Quality is GREAT HD depending on your Internet Speed, .. Also ESPN Cricket 2015 is Good because it allows you to Pause rewind Match and Replay Full Matches and offers Short Hour highlights on Demand... Coverage is available in both English & Hindi & fact you could watch it on the go thru the Apple App Store App[/quote'] + perfect. I got it very late but it is still worth it because its an official broadcast in US. No nonsense feed, always XD quality. It is not HD. Full replay is a very cool option as I don't worry about missing anything. I go back and watch the whole game quietly sometime later. I can skip some boring games easily as I know I wont miss anything. :two_thumbs_up:
Bummer. ... Does it show you all the highlights of the old games?
Yes, all of them. They have full match replays as well as 1 hour highlights (they call it condensed replay I think). And since they have a Roku app, I don't have to bother about connecting my computer to the TV. I watched the highlights of pretty much every Indian match.