A Request to Posters

Lately, a lot of threads have been veering way off topic and end up in just casual chit chat. The moderators here do not censure anything unless it is downright abusive etc., so it is up to the posters to take the responsibility to try and ensure that the thread creator's purpose of creating the thread is not lost. There is no limit on the number of threads one can open and for timepass conversations there is a chat facility and also the Chit Chat forum. This is not an attempt to curb anyone's freedom of speech, just a request to respect your fellow poster's intent of creating the thread.

C'tics u can read her interview here..

IndianFootball.Com correspondent Nitin Pant had the chance to talk to Mayanti Langer, who is a Zee Sports Anchor and Associate Producer. For many Mayanti Langer is the face of Indian football on Zee Sports. But she is more than just the face of football in India, as we try to get to know her a little better through this interview.
sahi hai zubin... u are official detective of ICF
:D i jus messaged her.. she said shes very busy in hosting the tournament.. but she said after the tournament she ll b free .. so im gonna meet her soon.. if u have any qns.. shoot here.. i lll ask her n post her replies..:D pls.. only decent questions.. qns like "can i have u for dinner" will not b entertained...
:D i jus messaged her.. she said shes very busy in hosting the tournament.. but she said after the tournament she ll b free .. so im gonna meet her soon.. if u have any qns.. shoot here.. i lll ask her n post her replies..:D pls.. only decent questions.. qns like "can i have u for dinner" will not b entertained...
Thank-Curse u. don't be after her dude. :pray: only i have the rite..
hmm how did u message her now?? now i am sure harisampath would come and say " i know her.. she used to be in my college":hysterical: