Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

both are different. btw' date=' the head 2 head lead is becoming thinner, it was much worse before :--D[/quote'] Indeed it was. The day India is in the lead I will admit that India has historically been a better team. :winky: Lol. I've said let's agree to disagree but people aren't even agreeing to disagree. :p
Indeed it was. The day India is in the lead I will admit that India has historically been a better team. :winky: Lol. I've said let's agree to disagree but people aren't even agreeing to disagree. :p
No one remembers most of the Pak wins anyways lol....You guys still gloat about Afridi's 2 6's in Asia cup where we have already moved on Harbhajan smashing Shoaib and Aamir for 6's to win a close game. We don't care or neither do we bring about Rajesh Chahuhan 's 6 off Saqlain. Yes the 6 off last ball by Miandad had it's impact because it was something that was unheard off in those days. Well I will say Chennai Test was a very bitter moment as an Indian fan. but that's about it...Rest were all don't give a crap kind of games. Hell you won't even see us gloat about Sahara cup were we owned a much superior pak side in the inagural edition with Ganguly of all people owning Pak batsmen with the ball. That is because World cup is a big deal, You say you don't care about T20 WC's...well that Misbah's scoop was probably one of those moments that changed the landscape of cricket. There is a reason when we mean that we don't care about the H2H. Say a tennis player has beaten his opponent everytime in other tournaments but keeps losing to him in the grandslams,he will not gloat about H2H. You are just clutching to straws. 10-0 is a record that is really stunning
Indeed it was. The day India is in the lead I will admit that India has historically been a better team. :winky: Lol. I've said let's agree to disagree but people aren't even agreeing to disagree. :p
Looks like you are confused by loss,let me make it clear. We agree to 10-0 importance and disagree to h2h importance, lo agree to disagree done.
Ironic. I'm not saying that head to head is all that matters, infact, it's Indians saying that world cup is all that matters. And why have International matches at all then? Why not just play the world cup every four years? So what do you call this, Delhi Logic?
So what exactly are you saying? You seem to highlight the stupid overall stats and seem to place it above WC wins. Now when confronted you conveniently changing your stance huh? As to why we should have international cricket? 1. To whet the appetite audience of cricket. Unlike in football, where there is constant stream of club cricket, cricket has to rely on national level cricket for funding and sustain itself 2. To act as buildup to the next world cup. IIRC, groups are determined on the basis of rankings based on ODIs in between. Teams use such JAMODIs to build their team for the next world cup. In short all your Kitply ODIs are nothing but glorified money making practise matches keeping next world cup in mind.
My argument is only that a lead of 72-51 and 12-9 outweigh 6-0.
Only for you guys. Out of those 72 matches, how many of them people of both nations readily recollect? Maybe the Miandad sixer one. Outside that what all matches? See, nobody cares. But the World Cup. Everybody remembers Venkatesh Prasad pwning Aamer Sohail in 1996. A billion people readily attests to SAchin's epic 6 in the 2003 WC. See I know it really hurts you, when you start jumping back and forth in your arguments in a vain attempt to somehow show Pakistan in ebtter light. Fact is, it doesn't. By your stupid logic of placing overall records, Pakistan deserves to be stripped off WC 1992 win, agree?
Only for you guys. Out of those 72 matches, how many of them people of both nations readily recollect? Maybe the Miandad sixer one. Outside that what all matches? See, nobody cares. But the World Cup. Everybody remembers Venkatesh Prasad pwning Aamer Sohail in 1996. A billion people readily attests to SAchin's epic 6 in the 2003 WC. See I know it really hurts you, when you start jumping back and forth in your arguments in a vain attempt to somehow show Pakistan in ebtter light. Fact is, it doesn't. By your stupid logic of placing overall records, Pakistan deserves to be stripped off WC 1992 win, agree?
See that's the thing the mindad 6 still means the world to Pakistan while Indians couldn't care less about harbajhan hitting the wonder boy for 6 in Asia Cup. That's because no one cares about Asia Cup it's a silly tournament India has won countless times... So Much so they rest key players now. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
These guys are still caught up in the 80's......Some of the Analysts still talk about only if Imran was here......India would have crumbled...:giggle: Kya ukhaad letha 1985 World series of cricket 2-0 and 1992 WC :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: True...Imran did nothing in crunch games against India... Give me a sher dil Kapil over choohaa Imran any day :hysterical:

All of you seem to be repeating the same thing. But the truth is, and anybody apart from Indians can see it, that: 4 off 1 ball with 1 wicket remaining 9 off 4 balls with 1 wicket temaining Are both much more difficult to achieve than: 3 off 2 with 3 wickets remaining. In fact most would favour the batting side when 3 off 2 are needed.

See... Proof mindad six still means the world to some people. Best batman's in their country's history and they still thump their chest. Gotta give a pure bowler like bhajji credit he kept his composure under pressure. Misbah under pressure same situation..... Truth is only misbahs over mattered... But Pakistanis will never admit it. I don't care if bhajji hit 4 6s in that Asia Cup match. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All of you seem to be repeating the same thing. But the truth is, and anybody apart from Indians can see it, that: 4 off 1 ball with 1 wicket remaining 9 off 4 balls with 1 wicket temaining Are both much more difficult to achieve than: 3 off 2 with 3 wickets remaining. In fact most would favour the batting side when 3 off 2 are needed.
This is what Karachi bakery logic? :rofl: :rofl:

It is natural for losers in main events that matter to search for crumbs of comfort....it is human nature...so I am not surprised that some Pak fans try to latch on to something... I will give one more attempt. - Imran may have done whatever in his career,etc but his main fame is winning WC in 92 - Inzi may have done whatever in his career,etc but all you remember is his World cup SF knock against NZ - Wasim may have done wahtever in his career,etc but all you remember is his 2 balls in WC final in 92 - Nothing for Waqar :sad: - Misbah has been a great player ( and one of the Pak players I genuinely admire ) but all that will be remembered is his shot in 07 T20 WC and his innings at Mohali in World cup. - Joginder Sharma is a nobody but no way anyone will forget him...why? His last over in WC final in T20...every Pakistani I know remembers him Look at viewership in TV, Ads for the tournament, reactions of fans,media, world media, threads on matches, conspiracy theories, some sad deaths at losses,etc. Someone should really be deluded to equate a WC match with any useless JAMODI... P.S. Why does the world call SA chokers? Their H2H record will be the BEST against EVERY nation barring maybe Aus... Is SA happy? Hell NO...WC is what matters...no matter what deluded fans ( and they are always the ones who have nothing to show in WC anyway - hence less important ) think.