Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Epic ownage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Ahmad : Overall dominancailakum Feroze miya Feroze : Dominancaillakum overall Ahmed bhai Indians invented zero so that Pakistan knows where to start ... 6-0 :--D
:hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This joke is far better than all those weird angle photos :--D
those pics were supposed to be inspirational:finger:
No India-Pakistan game is meaningless. They are INTERNATIONAL matches for a reason. A sample of 127 games indicates which team has historically dominated the other. A sample of 6 games is not big enough to call it domination. Plus we also have a superior test record of 12-9.
We should arrange a 5 natch test series vs Pak :orderorder:
I was actually impressed by Dhoni's press conference without gloating over this win he pressed his point that win over Pakistan is not the last thing in this WC and he is surely looking beyond this. As for the fans they can share their misery/ecstasy with each other...nobody gives 2 hoots about it.
I loved Dhoni's attitude yesterday. He has the right approach that instead of gloating about the world cup streak India should also focus on narrowing the H2H record. Brilliant approach.

It's more like Indians going crazy over the world cup record than Pakistani's going crazy over the overall record. We've been in the lead since the 1970s...we have got over it. Indian's meanwhile are getting excited over something to boast about. 6-0 is what you call a selecttive stat. 72-51 is what you call the real picture, a fact.

It's more like Indians going crazy over the world cup record than Pakistani's going crazy over the overall record. We've been in the lead since the 1970s...we have got over it. Indian's meanwhile are getting excited over something to boast about. 6-0 is what you call a selecttive stat. 72-51 is what you call the real picture, a fact.
Yes and this is a chicken or egg argument that we have. I view major torunaments as important - world cup, t20 world cup, champions trophy etc. I couldnt care less if Sri Lanka swept India 7-0 in a bilateral series as long as we beat them in the World cup. Id gladly lose 5 t20 games to them in a row if it meant India would have beat them in the T20 finals. Honestly Pakistan can only beat India in friendlies. If they had such a dominant record they'd occasionally beat India in big matches. I mean why isnt the series 6-4 in world cup matches for Pakistan? 10-0 says a lot.
Yes and this is a chicken or egg argument that we have. I view major torunaments as important - world cup, t20 world cup, champions trophy etc. I couldnt care less if Sri Lanka swept India 7-0 in a bilateral series as long as we beat them in the World cup. Id gladly lose 5 t20 games to them in a row if it meant India would have beat them in the T20 finals. Honestly Pakistan can only beat India in friendlies. If they had such a dominant record they'd occasionally beat India in big matches. I mean why isnt the series 6-4 in world cup matches for Pakistan? 10-0 says a lot.
I think we can agree to disagree but would you agree with me that Pakistan has historically been a better team than India?
mate,u know what 6-0 !!bwahahahaa :hysterical::hysterical: its all in good sport :icflove:
I think we can agree to disagree but would you agree with me that Pakistan has historically been a better team than India?
how? we have 2 WCs,2 CTs,1WT20,5 asia cups ,#1 ranked test team(had the mace for 20 months). how is pakistan better than india? if only H2H mattered then nadal,murray would have been rated above federer lol
No I cant! Because Micromax cups are not the same as world cups in my opinion. If Pakistan can NEVER beat India in big matches how can they be the historically better team? Pakistan absolutely crumble against India in pressure situations. Look at the infamous bowl out. The lethal Pakistani bowlers hit ZERO wickets. IE they cant handle big match pressure. No doubt Pakistan is awesome in friendlies but how on earth do you lose 10 games in a row and not even win 1 if you are the historically better side? I mean we have a quarter century sample period. There is a massive difference in losing 100% of the time and winning 60% of the time.

Dil ko behlane ke liye ghaalib khayaal acchaa hain :hysterical: Which H2H matches have 1.3 billion people watching? Which H2H has entire Pakistani channels/media/people talking nothing else but the match? Which H2H has all the conspiracy theories in the world ( Wasim injured, Waqar injured, DRS flawed, Yahoodi saazish) Which H2H has Pak channels run programs for days hyping the match? Which H2H has suicides :(( on a loss? Which H2H has teams planning for years? Which H2H has people crying about conspiracy theories about chuckers being thrown out? It is just another match ...yeah right :hysterical: Which H2H match has shows from has beens/nobodies every day in all Pak channels? Which H2H match has the entire attention of the world? 6-0 :two_thumbs_up:

No I cant! Because Micromax cups are not the same as world cups in my opinion. If Pakistan can NEVER beat India in big matches how can they be the historically better team? Pakistan absolutely crumble against India in pressure situations. Look at the infamous bowl out. The lethal Pakistani bowlers hit ZERO wickets. IE they cant handle big match pressure. No doubt Pakistan is awesome in friendlies but how on earth do you lose 10 games in a row and not even win 1 if you are the historically better side? I mean we have a quarter century sample period. There is a massive difference in losing 100% of the time and winning 60% of the time.
But there is a big difference in a sample of 127 games and 10 games. There have been periods in history where Pakistan have had large winning streaks against India, for example 98-99 where Pakistan won 8 matches on the trott. But let's reverse the argument...If India has been better than Pakistan historically then why do they have such a poor overall record? And let's not forget, the streak has only been there for the past 23 years. 45 years after Pakistan's existence. And there is also something called test matches...
But there is a big difference in a sample of 127 games and 10 games. There have been periods in history where Pakistan have had large winning streaks against India, for example 98-99 where Pakistan won 8 matches on the trott. But let's reverse the argument...If India has been better than Pakistan historically then why do they have such a poor overall record? And let's not forget, the streak has only been there for the past 23 years. 45 years after Pakistan's existence. And there is also something called test matches...
See over 127 games its a 60-40% split. You'd think Pakistan could win at least 1 game wouldnt you at least 10-1 i mean if it reflected the overall stats it should be 6-4 in Pakistan favor no? Regarding your other point why does India have a 60-40 overall? Thats very easy to explain as I said they are "friendlies". These are the opportunities to try out new players like Bhuvi in his first game against Pakistan. Or resting Dhoni in the Asian cup. Players arnt going to risk getting injured in these meaningless matches. Look at Jadeja fielding last game....it meant something to him. Ashish Nehra...Ashish NERHA broke his hand fielding in the world cup semi finals in 2011. The thing is Pakistanis live and die with the sole goal of "beating India" - Indians like Dhawan however know the difference in a bilaterial series where he'll try to hit anything pitched up at him for 6 and a world cup match where he will take 20 overs of singles. So again for the 100th time. If pakistan should win 6 out of 10 times against India....why are they 10-0 in world cup matches? Why not 6-4 to reflect the overall record?