Jets vs Heroes

Guest Hiten.

Guest HariSampath

Ambati Rayudu is my most favorite cricketer in the younger gen, I know that chap well too, had come to me for some help a few years back. Hope sincerely he plays well in this tournament

Guest HariSampath
who the fack are u? coach? ex player?
no not at all. when I was in Chicago in 2002, an agent for an English county was scouting for talent in India, and I knew someone, some mutual friend in India who told me " there is a fellow called Rayudu"....I had called Rayudu over phone and asked him if he wanted to play second 11 county. Thats how I knew of his existence itself. Later when I visited India, this Rayudu used to visit me often in Chennai when he was playing here, and I even went to some of his games. Very nice boy, and a seriously talented batsman....much against my original judgment I advised him to take up the ICL offer when it came his way when he was playing in Chennai, because I know a bit about his family/financial background .
Guest HariSampath

wtf is this over on cricinfo ???????????

9.6Abbas Ali to Inzamam-ul-Haq, no run, steps out and driven back to the bowler 9.5Abbas Ali to Boje, 1 run, swept to fine leg for a single 9.4Abbas Ali to Boje, no run, short outside off,Umar dives to his left at point and saves a boundary 9.3Abbas Ali to Boje, no run, driven to cover 9.3Abbas Ali to Boje, no run, on the off stump,defended to cover 9.3Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, driven to cover 9.3Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, on the off stump,defended to cover 9.2Abbas Ali to Inzamam-ul-Haq, 1 run, defended a fuller length delivery on the front foot 9.2Abbas Ali to Inzamam-ul-Haq, 1 run, full on off stump, driven to mid on 9.2Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, defended a fuller length delivery on the front foot 9.2Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, full on off stump, driven to mid on 9.1Abbas Ali to Boje, 1 run, on the front foot and misses it 9.1Abbas Ali to Boje, 1 run, flicked to midwicket 9.1Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, on the front foot and misses it 9.1Murtaza to Rayudu, no run, flicked to midwicket