Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Am I the only one here think that Pak will be through by the ''points'' by beating every team including SA.Both SL and Pak are peaking at the right time.. And to the people who want India to lose to IR>don't be such cowards..

Tbh Ireland can probably still afford another hammering against one of either india or pak but they need to win the zim. match n there's chance of going thru. Pak is a pathetic batting n fielding unit n an average bowling unit n they will be kicked out eventually most likely in quarters if they manage to reach there.People are keenin this thread as if they don't make it to the quarters, then defeat at the hands of India would have had a major role in it...

Lol it would be funny if both India and pak exit after QF. All the hooplahs from Indians will be wiped away. It would be even more funny if pak go past to semis and we dont. Unbelievable some of you asking India to lose game against IRL/WI so that pak doesnt qualify. What a bunch of Wussss!!

^True, that would serve these jokers(who wants ind to lose matches for Pak's exit wtf) right :cantstop: and lulz at this thread.So why did the OP didnt create a thread for Poms who were in similar predicament like Pakis.Looks like some people really are obsessed and over think about Pak's chances :headshake: Pakis with their mediocrity and ineptness especially batting provide the most entertainment in their matches :dance:

^True, that would serve these jokers(who wants ind to lose matches for Pak's exit wtf) right :cantstop: and lulz at this thread.So why did the OP didnt create a thread for Poms who were in similar predicament like Pakis.Looks like some people really are obsessed and over think about Pak's chances :headshake: Pakis with their mediocrity and ineptness especially batting provide the most entertainment in their matches :dance:
Thanks. I never rated England in ODI format ( and their record shows it). Them getting knocked out before QFs was frankly expected.This is inspite of them owning us ( India ) recently. Also they lost to Australia and NZ ( tournament favorites ) while Pak lost to WI , which was still OK but with a massive margin ( following their big loss to India too ) You could have created the thread for Poms. No? I have not taken theka to create threads for all. If you found the OP so funny, why did you choose to wait till now to come and tell it?Why not when it was posted? Wait...I know...You would have joined the many posters in laughing if Pak got knocked out by now ( if Pak had lost to Zim ). Now you choose to come and give your two cents wondering and giving bhaashan on why people are obsessed... Looks like you were tracking the thread closely all this time. wonder why :hmmm: Mods - I again request you. Lock this thread.
Am I the only one here think that Pak will be through by the ''points'' by beating every team including SA.Both SL and Pak are peaking at the right time.. And to the people who want India to lose to IR>don't be such cowards..
Keep your name calling to yourself you idiot. Nobody is scared of this pathetic paki team. The fun of pakis getting knocked out in the first round is unparalleled. Apart from India winning the world cup, there is nothing more satisfying than pakis getting knocked out in the first round. That seems only possible if India loses against Ireland.
Keep your name calling to yourself you idiot. Nobody is scared of this pathetic paki team. The fun of pakis getting knocked out in the first round is unparalleled. Apart from India winning the world cup' date=' there is nothing more satisfying than pakis getting knocked out in the first round. That seems only possible if India loses against Ireland.[/quote'] Did you not read the post or did you quote wrong?
Keep your name calling to yourself you idiot. Nobody is scared of this pathetic paki team. The fun of pakis getting knocked out in the first round is unparalleled. Apart from India winning the world cup' date= there is nothing more satisfying than pakis getting knocked out in the first round. That seems only possible if India loses against Ireland.
That my friend is very depressing to know... pleasure in someone else is misery is low.
Did you not read the post or did you quote wrong?
He got pissed at word 'coward'
Exactly. Without knowing anything that sob started calling names. India's rank will not change at all if India loses to Ireland but Pakis will get knocked out.