What if you have to write a resignation email?

apocalypse

From Your name To, The Boss Respected Sir/Madam, Sub : Letter seeking Relieving of Duties. At the outset, I convey with deep regret that I would like to relieve myself from the post of "whatever" that I have held in this organization for the last "whatever time". I have had a wonderful time working here and contributing in the growth of this organization and owe a great deal to the staff and management for making my stay here memorable and filled with lots of good memories that i will cherish forever. But now, for reasons both personal and professional, I would like to pursue my career elsewhere and seek your permission to resign from my current post. I thank both the staff management for making my stay in this place worthwhile and sincerely hope that I can continue some of the relationships that i have developed with people here over the course of time I have been working here. I wish this company and its employees best of luck in all their future endeavors. Your respectfully, A Disgruntled employee. :D

Ok , now for the "other" letter From Guess who ?? !! To, The Hitler of this company Disrespectful Sir/Madam/Maybe Both, Sub : I am feeling bored, have a pen and a paper, so decided to write a letter. Hello Dude. Just wana tell ya that i actually taking off from this place. Honestly, i cant believe how i put up with some absolute morons like you that work here for so long. Right from the day i joined here, its been tough as hell for me. My work cubicle feels like a hen-house and Joe sitting next to me always keeps farting, so it now feels like fithy hen-house. The canteen sucks and even the chef wouldnt eat his own cuisine. And i have had enough of keeping a watch to see if there are other employess around while you and your Secretary keep running into the restroom every afternoon. Seriously, I should have been paid over-time for that ( Btw , just before i wrote this letter, i called up your wife and told her everything). And dont even allow me to talk about the pay. You guys pay so less that i have had to do night shift at KFC to make ends meet. All in all , you suck, your company sucks and because i worked here for so long, i suck too. Am outta here. Fck you ! Signed, Your worst enemy.

Abbe Apo, keep it simple and straight forward. No blame game, no histrionics. IT is a small world you never know who you shall meet around the next block. Something like this should suffice. Dear Sir, I would hereby like to notify you that I wish to resign from ABC company dated XYZ. As per company policy of abc weeks notice please consider the date to commence from ABC to XYZ. Sincerely. Apo.

Hi Boss, I am really fed up of your daily bullsh*t whining. This is the reason why I am firing you from my boss's position F*ck Off Sire!