Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

Good to see you still here. Your team played really weel until the 32nd over or so. After the second drinks break, the wheels came off. I would be more disappointed with your captain's behavior and even his captaincy. Shakib would make a better captain methinks.
Trying to hang around. :) Around the 30th over I posted that BD cricketers get nervous when they start dominating, and often lose control of the match. The same thing happened again. Mashrafe is a pathetic captain. Shaq is no better though, he's been tested many times and has no sense of discipline. This team currently doesn't have anyone who is captain material. That's a worry.
Trying to hang around. :) Around the 30th over I posted that BD cricketers get nervous when they start dominating, and often lose control of the match. The same thing happened again. Mashrafe is a pathetic captain. Shaq is no better though, he's been tested many times and has no sense of discipline. This team currently doesn't have anyone who is captain material. That's a worry.
If there is a Ind-Pak SF... 1) who will you support? 2) Who do you think majority of Bangladeshis will support ( if different from above)? :hmmm:
Fear of success. This is why I said Ban got stage fright. They are not used to winning big matches and the event got to them. They should make full use of this year when they have the big teams touring them. And really, you guys should get as much exposure as possible with IPL. All of your team is young and you will understand professionalism, playing big matches and mingle with the best.
If there is a Ind-Pak SF... 1) who will you support? 2) Who do you think majority of Bangladeshis will support ( if different from above)? :hmmm:
Tricky. a) I will not support either team. Ditto for NZ-SA. Not supporting either. b) The majority I think will support Pak, given the way this incident has flared up. Stupid, but what to do.
Fear of success. This is why I said Ban got stage fright. They are not used to winning big matches and the event got to them. They should make full use of this year when they have the big teams touring them. And really, you guys should get as much exposure as possible with IPL. All of your team is young and you will understand professionalism, playing big matches and mingle with the best.
All true. But I don't think anyone will get picked apart from Shaq. Mortaza got picked once, and he didn't really do justice to that. It's pretty tough to get picked for IPL.
All true. But I don't think anyone will get picked apart from Shaq. Mortaza got picked once' date=' and he didn't really do justice to that. It's pretty tough to get picked for IPL.[/quote'] Can your guys play county crikey? Talent is there. You guys just need mental coaching.
How about the midget?
Even if the umpires favoured India so what? There is no ICC without our money so we deserve this and will win the WC as well. So either make as much money as us or get used to this. At least you got to play the QF. be thankful for that.
Hmm rubbish.We.have got lot of decisions against us as well.
How about the midget?
He is still our Test captain. Been ordinary otherwise. Lost 13 ODIs on the trot. Makes loose comments that often backfire, bringing down morale overall. Finally, one cannot be a captain if he doesn't have a brain. Most of our cricketers are brainless. The few with brains are super-secure and conduct themselves like rockstars. There is a lack of discipline generally. BCB keeps taking harsh steps but that doesn't help.
He is still our Test captain. Been ordinary otherwise. Lost 13 ODIs on the trot. Makes loose comments that often backfire' date=' bringing down morale overall. Finally, one cannot be a captain if he doesn't have a brain. Most of our cricketers are brainless. The few with brains are super-secure and conduct themselves like rockstars. There is a lack of discipline generally. BCB keeps taking harsh steps but that doesn't help.[/quote'] Every captain if yours makes backfiring statements anyway. Is this Mahmudullah guy capable?
Can your guys play county crikey? Talent is there. You guys just need mental coaching.
Shakib has played for Worcestershire. Tamim has been drafted for T20 but not first class matches. Others may get opportunities in minor leagues but not for the main sides. I agree there is some talent but these guys can hardly take it to the next level. Mental coaching may help, but they anyway act brainless most of the time.
Every captain if yours makes backfiring statements anyway. Is this Mahmudullah guy capable?
Mahmadullah has suddenly turned the corner. Let him maintain this level of performance for sometime. Right now Tamim is VC in Tests and Shaq is VC in ODIs. So all the core players are useless, as captains that is. We need a young Graeme Smith kind of captain out of nowhere.
Guy is messed up mentally though. I would say Taskin is a very good prospect.
Rubel, Taskin, Soumya etc are all looking good. Consistency is the issue. What is Tamim's average in ODIs? After all these years, it's not even 30. No matter what the fans think, these are a complacent bunch. But still this is a better team than most of our earlier sides and holds promise. Here is where the captain matters. Someone like MSD is so much even when he is nothing.