IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

Bulbul, By the powers vested in me as co-mascot, I will appoint you as Ombudsman for CSK if you agree to support us. Your powers are included and not limited to : - reporting abusive posts made in CSK threads - reporting unnecessary and frivolous trolling in CSK threads - ability to question thread owners , mascots and co-mascots on OPs for CSK match threads for quality - performing havans for CSK threads - regulating membership for CSK Please respond ASAP . This is an invaluable opportunity to change the way fan fraternities function. It will be a transparent process.

Bulbul, By the powers vested in me as co-mascot, I will appoint you as Ombudsman for CSK if you agree to support us. Your powers are included and not limited to : - reporting abusive posts made in CSK threads - reporting unnecessary and frivolous trolling in CSK threads - ability to question thread owners , mascots and co-mascots on OPs for CSK match threads for quality - performing havans for CSK threads - regulating membership for CSK Please respond ASAP . This is an invaluable opportunity to change the way fan fraternities function. It will be a transparent process.
Thanks but not thanks , i support only one team :icflove: You have well intentions to keep thread clean from CSK trolls but unfortunately you are dealing with hit and runners from that camp. Small amount of pressure and these chickens will run faster than Usain Bolt..:cantstop: