IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

its not that difficult if someone loses his underwear in public :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Still not everyone runs like you to see underwear, i never thougth you are thsi crazy about Mallya.. Underwear peeping :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Still not everyone runs like you to see underwear, i never thougth you are thsi crazy about Mallya.. Underwear peeping :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
RCB team owner lost his underwear :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical:

RCB team owner lost his underwear :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical:
Still dreaming about underwear :cantstop:

Csk supporters remind me of isis sympathisers...they have a rationale why the support their team but it is so wrong on so many ways
Even i don't like CSK,but you are going bit far. Best is calling them SuSu kings,that suits them nicely :cantstop: