IPL 2015- KXIP - Official thread

Cricket_Hacker

It was a good score to chase and KXIP messed it up. Too much of changing the lineup and it hasn't helped that the batting hasn't clicked as a unit. Made it really tough for themselves now. Need to win 6 out of the remaining 7 and that too with a good NRR. But still possible.

I think everybody in the top 7 has had to sit out. Shows how unsettled the side is. The batting hasn't clicked at all so far and as a result the other areas are being exposed ile lack of allrounders in the lower order is showing Bring back Vohra Sehwag, Saha in the top 3 Bailey Maxwell Miller to follow Johnson has been really expensive and hasn't offered anything with the bat so far I don't even mind using Maxwell, Vijay, Sehwag to bowl a few overs in the middle to strengthen the batting order given the 5th bowler is giving away runs anyways

I think everybody in the top 7 has had to sit out. Shows how unsettled the side is. The batting hasn't clicked at all so far and as a result the other areas are being exposed ile lack of allrounders in the lower order is showing Bring back Vohra Sehwag, Saha in the top 3 Bailey Maxwell Miller to follow Johnson has been really expensive and hasn't offered anything with the bat so far I don't even mind using Maxwell, Vijay, Sehwag to bowl a few overs in the middle to strengthen the batting order given the 5th bowler is giving away runs anyways
Who are the replacement phasht ballers?

Dismal performance so far in the tournament. Each game there is a new batting order so there's always the lack of confidence in the players. Anyways, ICF is back and so shall KXIP. Play some exciting cricket like last season :kxip: