Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Everyone abusing the think tank and coaching staff for picking favs etc should apologise (Pollard and Harbhajan have done really well).
I pointed out 3 changes in the first match itself 1. Simmons - Finch 2. Patel - Tare 3. Anybody else - Ojha. Think tank wasted 3-4 games on these guys. I wanted Bhajji also to be dropped but he turned it around. So I got that one wrong.

I pointed out 3 changes in the first match itself 1. Simmons - Finch 2. Patel - Tare 3. Anybody else - Ojha. Think tank wasted 3-4 games on these guys. I wanted Bhajji also to be dropped but he turned it around. So I got that one wrong.
he always does well against csk ..

like CSK is well liked lol
lol CSK is the biggest money laundering station. They claimed to retain Dhoni+Raina+Ashwin and few others in less than 10 crores (retaining cap) in 2011 when Gambhir went to KKR for 11 crore :haha: what a joke. (Money and more money yeah) And lets not talk about fixing allegations and Mayyapan uncle and the captain lying in the court. Chuskis talking about others not being likable is the biggest irony.

lol CSK is the biggest money laundering station. They claimed to retain Dhoni+Raina+Ashwin and few others in less than 10 crores (retaining cap) in 2011 when Gambhir went to KKR for 2011 :haha: what a joke. (Money and more money yeah) And lets not talk about fixing allegations and Mayyapan uncle and the captain lying in the court. Chuskis talking about others not being likable is the biggest irony.
rules same for all if i am not wrong :hmmm:

lol CSK is the biggest money laundering station. They claimed to retain Dhoni+Raina+Ashwin and few others in less than 10 crores (retaining cap) in 2011 when Gambhir went to KKR for 11 crore :haha: what a joke. (Money and more money yeah) And lets not talk about fixing allegations and Mayyapan uncle and the captain lying in the court. Chuskis talking about others not being likable is the biggest irony.
not to mention Flintoff. :giggle:

just saying CSK complaining about Ambani money when they claimed to retain Dhoni+Raina+Ashwin etc in just 10 crore is bit ironic.
you didnt get the rule i guess ... retainership money for a player is not necessarily the money given to that player.. for ex: gayle will be getting far more than what he is retained for ( +UB ad money ) your punab retained mandeep for a 2 million i guess , but he was paid not even half of that

you didnt get the rule i guess ... retainership money for a player is not necessarily the money given to that player.. for ex: gayle will be getting far more than what he is retained for ( +UB ad money ) your punab retained mandeep for a 2 million i guess , but he was paid not even half of that
Of course that was a flaw and cash rich teams made merry. Dhoni - 1.8 mil $ Raina - 1.3 mil $ Gambhir - 2.5 mil $ Why point out at MI.