The Feeling ???

Cricketics

Some nice ones there... Here's a few I like: 1.Waking up on Fri and realizing its work from home day! 2.Smell of coffee on a lazy weekend 3.When your 2 month old looks at you with dreamy eyes and suddenly breaks into a smile! 4.Visiting Padosi forums after a resounding Indian victory. 5.When you finally get the hang of something you have been struggling with a long time.

Coffee stinks. No, not you coffee_anon. And what is with the baby obsession ? I know most of you are crusty old farts but still...how can you hold such fondness for babies and toddlers, especially to the extent that you consider it to be one of the best feelings you can experience ? Think about it - babies do nothing but cry, vomit and excrete liquified crap. They aren't even cute when they sleep; slobbering all your favorite pillow with a litre of drool. Babies should be banned

Coffee stinks. No, not you coffee_anon. And what is with the baby obsession ? I know most of you are crusty old farts but still...how can you hold such fondness for babies and toddlers, especially to the extent that you consider it to be one of the best feelings you can experience ? Think about it - babies do nothing but cry, vomit and excrete liquified crap. They aren't even cute when they sleep; slobbering all your favorite pillow with a litre of drool. Babies should be banned
Hehe...you were all that once Predz :P :haha:

You will realize....circle of life:regular_smile:

So I am guessing you will treat your baby/babies like Greg Chappel treated Saurav Ganguly :hysterical::hysterical:

lol fine if that damn list annoys you that much.... The feeling of watching cartoons on a rainy afternoon with a little kid snuggled in your lap....and hot cocoa with marshmallows.
lol.. seems like a ok-I-have-no-option-but to-say-something list... :D

Why do you overdo things to the point where it becomes so obvious that you just say things for the sake of it ? :haha:

So I am guessing you will treat your baby/babies like Greg Chappel treated Saurav Ganguly :hysterical::hysterical:
He better pray that his baby/babies are not like Ganguly! :pray: Certainly would want to raise more straight forward human beings, but maybe if wanted to raise good politician then yes dada SG! :P

Guest HariSampath
The unconditional and pure love from a toddler. The smell of earth after the first rains in summer .... (Amreeka mei yeh nahi hota hai )
Unconditional toddler love ( expressed in certain ways)sometimes does smell, and you may experience some mild rains too... you love that as well ?:wink_smile:...me... I go....noooooooooo...uuuuuugghhh

Coffee stinks. No, not you coffee_anon.
Yeah, but Coffee Rules, man!
And what is with the baby obsession ? I know most of you are crusty old farts but still...how can you hold such fondness for babies and toddlers, especially to the extent that you consider it to be one of the best feelings you can experience ? Think about it - babies do nothing but cry, vomit and excrete liquified crap. They aren't even cute when they sleep; slobbering all your favorite pillow with a litre of drool. Babies should be banned
Yes, other peoples' rugrats are annoying and ugly. How can they let those mugs run around free. But your own kid is special. There is some bond that makes your heart skip a beat when they start interacting with you. They look up to you so much, very good for improving one's self-esteem. My son thinks I am a cross between Superman, Batman, Spiderman and Hanuman.

COLD COFFEE ROCKZ... Nescafe Cold Coffee.. Also CP's De Polls coffee
Sigh kya yaad dila diya.. Those days of rushing home from school, having the glass of cold coffee that mum had left in the fridge and then out to play cricket.. Cricketics why do you start these threads which make me go all homesick and senti !