Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Proud Powerhouse fans... Kindly volunteer here for thread opening for our matches in fortress Hyderabad :agree: 11th May, 15th May and 17th May I have already opened 2 threads and we won both :two_thumbs_up: In keeping up with our rich tradition and culture, the threads should have awesome OPs... Come on - volunteer here P.S - I will be in Stadium for the match against Bangbros :two_thumbs_up:
You start the thread.....we will keep it going...:two_thumbs_up:

Look @ point table :hehe: You were busy with con call yesterday?????
Rain point :hysterical: If I have $1,000,001 in my bank account out of which the million is given in charity and the $1 is hard earned I will feel proud of that and ashamed of the rest ....will I spend the money is a different story just like rcb will be ok with reaching the knockouts thanks to charity :two_thumbs_up:

Rain point :hysterical: If I have $1,000,001 in my bank account out of which the million is given in charity and the $1 is hard earned I will feel proud of that and ashamed of the rest ....will I spend the money is a different story just like rcb will be ok with reaching the knockouts thanks to charity :two_thumbs_up:
More whining from power mule :laugh:

What an analogy :two_thumbs_up:

Do you really believe that he will go to stadium....its a new excuse....
Out of all the matches, why will I avoid a match against Bangbros :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Easy win for us...Looks like you forgot the thrashing you got in your backyard...Don't blame you...such mental scars linger for a long time :(( And the coming match is in our fortress....Get ready for massive thrashing :finger:

Out of all the matches, why will I avoid a match against Bangbros :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Easy win for us...Looks like you forgot the thrashing you got in your backyard...Don't blame you...such mental scars linger for a long time :(( And the coming match is in our fortress....Get ready for massive thrashing :finger:
Hope u stay after Warner out :rofl:

rm5LALS.jpg :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I will be there in North Pavilion i.e long on/long off or fine leg/thirdman region... Watchout for Black Crows when you see TV :agree: I will be taking my son who will be in Sunrisers T-Shirt :--D Unfortunately no phones/cameras allowed so cannot post any pics from match :((

Unfortunately no phones/cameras allowed so cannot post any pics from match :((
Really? :confused: Must be different from ground to ground. In 2013 i went to match in Ranchi and it was allowed and this year also we see many people posting live pics from ground on social networking sites. BTW Enjoy your stay . :two_thumbs_up:

Really? :confused: Must be different from ground to ground. In 2013 i went to match in Ranchi and it was allowed and this year also we see many people posting live pics from ground on social networking sites. BTW Enjoy your stay . :two_thumbs_up:
No cameras/phones is the problem in Uppal Stadium...This will be my 5th match in Uppal and it has always been this way. You can read the instruction in the image of ticket I posted :(( In India, I have been to Chinnaswamy a few times ( when I was staying in Bangalore ) and Chidambaram once. In UK, I have been to Lords, Oval, Old Trafford and Birmingham ( 2002 Natwest series and the Test series). I was in Lords Ground for the Natwest final :two_thumbs_up:

No cameras/phones is the problem in Uppal Stadium...This will be my 5th match in Uppal and it has always been this way. You can read the instruction in the image of ticket I posted :(( In India, I have been to Chinnaswamy a few times ( when I was staying in Bangalore ) and Chidambaram once. In UK, I have been to Lords, Oval, Old Trafford and Birmingham ( 2002 Natwest series and the Test series). I was in Lords Ground for the Natwest final :two_thumbs_up:
Both MAC and Bangalore allow Mobile cameras tbh. Dumb of Uppal admin to not allow in this day and age

rm5LALS.jpg :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I will be there in North Pavilion i.e long on/long off or fine leg/thirdman region... Watchout for Black Crows when you see TV :agree: I will be taking my son who will be in Sunrisers T-Shirt :--D Unfortunately no phones/cameras allowed so cannot post any pics from match :((
congos anna hope you will be lucky charm for our team and hopefully we can win all the games at home

Awesome bro have fun....wish they let cameras so people can see the most scenic stadium in the world :sad: