IPL 2015 Rajasthan Royals Support Official Thread.

Sir john

RR messed it up again. :facepalm: They need to defeat KKR now to have any chance of qualifying. Also they need to chase' date=' you cant defeat KKR batting first the form they are in.[/quote'] Hope Watson is dropped then. 5 from 5 without Watson 2 from the rest with that useless hack

RR are going out the same way like last year. Their tactics have been really poor in the last few games. Samson came back to form and he was demoted. Hood and Samson both must bat in top 4. They have limited Hooda just to come and slog while he is a proper batsman. Open with Samson and Rahane then Smith and Hooda when chasing.

RR are going out the same way like last year. Their tactics have been really poor in the last few games. Samson came back to form and he was demoted. Hood and Samson both must bat in top 4. They have limited Hooda just to come and slog while he is a proper batsman. Open with Samson and Rahane then Smith and Hooda when chasing.
samson must bat @ number3 they should drop twtto and get southee back

samson must bat @ number3 they should drop twtto and get southee back
Drop Twatson FOREVER, if only there was half the tournament in the UAE...we could have left the hack there! Southee meh..another gosh awful purchase. Why are we picking awful T20 bowlers. We need more bowlers in the off season.

Drop Twatson FOREVER, if only there was half the tournament in the UAE...we could have left the hack there! Southee meh..another gosh awful purchase. Why are we picking awful T20 bowlers. We need more bowlers in the off season.
Brendan arent you an Australian?Do you follow IPL?Any reason you support RR?

Brendan arent you an Australian?Do you follow IPL?Any reason you support RR?
Yes I am Australian. Love cricket and I actually love the IPL as unlike some people around the world I see the benefits, and it is high quality cricket. As for Rajastan, have gone for them every single year. I originally liked them because a few Australians were in the first Royals side. However nowadays I like the way they play, hard but fair. Plus I think I have a mancrush on Smith lol

Yes I am Australian. Love cricket and I actually love the IPL as unlike some people around the world I see the benefits, and it is high quality cricket. As for Rajastan, have gone for them every single year. I originally liked them because a few Australians were in the first Royals side. However nowadays I like the way they play, hard but fair. Plus I think I have a mancrush on Smith lol
OK.btw where do you follow IPL in Australia? Also what is the aussie reaction to the KP saga.

:giggle: Smith makes me nervous. :nervous: Coming from an Indian, that's a compliment. :two_thumbs_up:

OK.btw where do you follow IPL in Australia? Also what is the aussie reaction to the KP saga.
Steams, but I pay for the stream I watch as I feel bad otherwise. As for KP, mixed reaction. Some people like me are realistic and see England needing a rebuild and they have enough experience in Broad, Anderson and Cook to not bring KP back. That said he is their best bat still.

:giggle: Smith makes me nervous. :nervous: Coming from an Indian, that's a compliment. :two_thumbs_up:
He seems to love playing India, maybe it is the bakery Ishant opens lol. Similar in terms of Australians and our respect for Virat Kholi. He makes me nervous.

He seems to love playing India, maybe it is the bakery Ishant opens lol. Similar in terms of Australians and our respect for Virat Kholi. He makes me nervous.
Well... we tried everything, but we could not get him out. :/ At this point, I can't say if it is form or if we are destined to be his bunnies :P Kohli had a great test series and we love him for that. I'd prefer he show up and win this for RCB. But, he is not a clutch player like Dhoni or Yuvraj in their heydays

More than the batting, it's bowling which has let RR down. - They have only 1 genuine and capable spinner. They really need to invest on getting good spin bowlers - Kulkarni has looked out of sorts, Faulkner is leaking a lot of runs particular at death overs. They really need better local fast bowlers.