Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Sure...i look forward to the 10 page threads on South African fast bowlers being overrated. Again its comical that Indians are throwing stones in glass houses. Our best fast bowler couldnt make the Pak top 10 and here we are saying its "BS" they produce good fast bowlers. :giggle:
This is epic bullshit. The whole point of bringing in Indian bowlers into a discussion of Pakistani bowlers suggest the cheap fanship mentality of "when it doubt, attack the other". Forget for a moment my nationality. Assume my country of origin in Australia, and respond.
since 1947 Pak won 10 series in fast bowling conditions of NZ, Aus, Eng, SA (account not opened in SA, Aus) India won 5 series. (account not opened in SA, Aus) Pak did indeed perform better than India, but have they performed as per their potential - resounding no peak period - early 90s - they won about 6 series in eng and nz since 2Ws retirement - just 2 series, both NZ so consistently producing series winning fast bowlers in fast bowling conditions - no -- only saffers, aus and england did that consistently producing fast bowlers with potential - yes, i agree.. potential cant be denied.
This! All counter arguments have been so pathetically homogenous and hollow among the following lines: - Look at their names dude, Amir, Asif, Gul, Rahat, Wahab, etc - Look at their speeds dude, 150 kmph.. drool, jizz - Statistics ko chodo yaar. Look at their muscles, the potential! - The potential man, the potential! - Okay no performances, but still you see the potential! ask any gora commentator who they'll pick - You Indians, how dare you question us with your Ishant Sharmas. Not one argument based on hard facts when faced with hard truths.
He is underrated in totality of his career. Doesn't help that he was gash in his last few years as a bowler. Is hitting 150 kph the only hallmark of good fast bowlers? Then please add Mohammad Sami to that list as well. :facepalm: Umar Gul maybe 150 kph bowler, but cold hard stats tell us that in his entire career he took just 163 wickets @ 34+. Not good enough. Good fast bowlers backed by consistent performances. Not just speedthugs. 12 years is a bloody long time, so my question again is, which all Pak pace bowlers can claim to have taken over 120 wickets in the last 12 years (i.e post the Ws retired). 120 wickets isn't that big if you take the timeframe. And at a gooda
While Wahab Riaz , Amir and even Irfan can bowl 140 to 150 k and hit 150 k on good days, the other Pakistani pacers are not that quick. Ehsan, Sohail, Rahat , Junaid etc. normally bowl around 130 to 143 k. Asif was 125 to 135 k. Gul usually bowls 130 to 143 k. He sometimes bowls 140 to 150 k spells but they are few and far between.
Don't remember at the top of my head but at the same time I don't recall any batsman dominating Akram either. The only way to play Akram was to see him off and attack from the other end. That's why I rate Akram way higher than Waqar and Akhtar. There have been plenty of instances where Waqar or Akhtar was taken for runs but never Akram. Even on his bad days he would have figures like 0/45 or 1/50 or some such. IIRC Waqar was injured in mid 90s and was never the same bowler again and after that Jadeja assault in 96 WC he never was much of a problem for India to see off. And as for Akhtar the guy was dangerous but at the same time could switch off or be taken for runs the next game. As I said Akram and Imran were by far the best pacers from Pakistan and both of them could possibly walk into a World XI - Akram for sure and Imran depending on team combo and match venue. That was a troll thread. No person in his right mind would ever rate Sir Aggy over Akram even though Sir Aggy punched above his weight in odis and wasn't too bad. But Akram was at a different level altogether.
Good info. I also put Akram first, then Akhtar followed by Waqar threat wise. Realistically the fact you are unable to think of games where they proved to be match winners against us, tells me that they are insignificant. Bowlers are there to win you matches, they couldn't against us. Now I know there are many reasons for this like their batting letting them down or our world class batting being too good, but the point still stands.
While Wahab Riaz ' date=' [b']Amir and even Irfan can bowl 140 to 150 k and hit 150 k on good days, the other Pakistani pacers are not that quick. Ehsan, Sohail, Rahat , Junaid etc. normally bowl around 130 to 143 k. Asif was 125 to 135 k. Gul usually bowls 130 to 143 k. He sometimes bowls 140 to 150 k spells but they are few and far between.
one off spell where 150 is hit. Fast bowlers: so Wahab at peak is as fast as Aaron- bodily harm pace ( much better control and swing and Aaron is a green horn), Wahab without beast mode is more like Shami. Irfan is roughly as fast as Shami minus swing , plus bounce. Gul is similar to Ishant, hot and cold can hit 150. Yadav is faster than Amir, less control for yadav but lets see where amir at if he comes back, junaid is much slower than Yadav. medium pace bowlers : are similar in pace and swing, Bhuv is pretty good for India. I dont see the hype, except for beast more Wahab who is awesome to look at..feels like Akthar but..others are ordinary at best. Not a starc or MJ...honestly dont understand the hype.
This! All counter arguments have been so pathetically homogenous and hollow among the following lines: - Look at their names dude, Amir, Asif, Gul, Rahat, Wahab, etc - Look at their speeds dude, 150 kmph.. drool, jizz - Statistics ko chodo yaar. Look at their muscles, the potential! - The potential man, the potential! - Okay no performances, but still you see the potential! ask any gora commentator who they'll pick - You Indians, how dare you question us with your Ishant Sharmas. Not one argument based on hard facts when faced with hard truths.
Add pak bowlers are born pak so are better than indian bowlers who are born Indian, so pak bowlers are world class. :cantstop: being better than India means the world to pakis probably...
Again by your logic Harbhajan is an all time great spinner with 400 wickets. I agree none of the Pak bowlers have staying power but they have the ability and skill to do things the Indian bowlers just are not physically capable of. It says a lot that ALL of the following have an x factor that NONE of the indians have had over the past 5 years. Amir Asif Junaid Wahab Gul S Khan Irfan All of them can hit 150 easily and have in the past. Plus they have swing. Any indian hit 150 and swing hed be hailed as the next Akram. :haha: I get that this is frustrating and you feel the need to devalue Pak ability but all this is doing is making you look as petty as those Pak guys that plead how Sachin is sorely overrated and the myth of the Indan batsmen.
:cantstop: loosing it..
Again by your logic Harbhajan is an all time great spinner with 400 wickets. I agree none of the Pak bowlers have staying power but they have the ability and skill to do things the Indian bowlers just are not physically capable of. .
tell me what you mean by Indian bowlers are not physically capable of, :haha:..you have become such an indignant poser in this thread, if you are paki i can empathize with the indignation and not trump it..if you are Indian i am going to hound the mickey out of you..adarsh liberal poser.
I mean what I said... Zak the greatest ever just couldn't bowl 150. It's a fact. Don't cry just because there is an honest Indian not blindly anti Pak like you. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Zak bowled 148.* haha is that enough... btw Srinath was the best ever he bowlers 156 faster than anything that Wahab bowled..so Srinath is better than Wahab or Irfan ever were... pfft..
Jonas "be a man' respond to my messages with substantiation. Dont run to some mod like a kid. 1, First things first. 2, be a man.. 3, post stats/substantion not fart. :cantstop:
? What mod did I run to? Take off your tin foil hate I have no idea what you're talking about.
Zak bowled 148.* haha is that enough... btw Srinath was the best ever he bowlers 156 faster than anything that Wahab bowled..so Srinath is better than Wahab or Irfan ever were... pfft..
Lollll zak is light years ahead of Sri just bowling fast and getting pelted all over the park proves nothing. Pak bowlers can do 150 swing it as well with control. Wahab just proved it and it's driving super Patriots like you bonkers. Lol its really funny.
Lollll zak is light years ahead of Sri just bowling fast and getting pelted all over the park proves nothing. Pak bowlers can do 150 swing it as well with control. Wahab just proved it and it's driving super Patriots like you bonkers. Lol its really funny.
You are saying Zaheer is light years better than Srinath, and that Srinath just bowled fast and got pelted all over. how old are you 20 ? You are the funny one, not me. Substantiate it, stop farting burden of proof is on you.

Ok, some pretty hard trolling of Pakistanis going on here. Arguing that Pakistan hasn't produced good fast bowlers and are a better fast bowler factory than India is like arguing Pakistan has better batsmen than India. Total nonsense. There is a simple fact about Pakistani fast bowling vs Indian fast bowling: they are better at out-thinking a batsman than Indian fast men are and in general, have produced more effective fast bowling units than India, even in the last 10 years. it has not lasted, i.e., no unit has stuck and approached Wasim-Waqar-Aaqib/Shoaib status but the production mill hasn't exactly run outta juice either.

Ishant/Umesh too did it in a single spells in their career..that does not making always good thats the point.