Bradman who?? Say Hello to SAMI

Guest Hiten.

Imran compared him with Malcolm Marshall. And f*cking Gambhir. That's the fourth time he's gotten out to Sami in tests. Dismal. Although I do feel sorry for him having the world's least likely dismissal today - caught Akmal, bowled Sami.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Imran compared him with Malcolm Marshall. And f*cking Gambhir. That's the fourth time he's gotten out to Sami in tests. Dismal. Although I do feel sorry for him having the world's least likely dismissal today - caught Akmal, bowled Sami.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
oh mannnnnnnnnn :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:haha::haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop::cantstop: dude u r a legend

I dont know why Sami is as **** as he is now ... I remember when he started off he was genuinely quick (like 150+) and could swing the ball both ways. I remember seeing him bowl in 2004/05 when he came to Australia and thinking this guy is pretty good. I also remember watching Akmal that series and was impressed by him. Now look at both of them. What the hell happened?