who says dravid is struggling or out of form???

he just scored a century followed by a double century in ranji.. then his first test scores were 38 and 34 then 2nd test he scored 50 and 8 then in current 3rd test his score is 19 and 35 not out.. offcourse this is not the best of his batting scores but then u can't say he is out of form or somethin.. he will be fine. he is our wall he is our Middle Order Go Dravid

Dravid is too good a batsman to get out for single digit scores for too long. He will makes scores that are good enough by most batsmans' standards, but by his own standards, he is still short on what he has to be. Dravid seems anxious at the crease. I didnt watch him play in the 2nd innings, but judging by what i saw in the first innings, looks like he is putting too much stress on himself. His tried to make his defense visually more solid, and his attack looked extravagant at times. I am so relieved to know he just scored a double in Ranji trophy. It shows he still has what it takes to get back his old mojo, I am sure he will do it. He needs to relax a bit and let his inherent batting genes to take over.Batting, Innings building are some skills that are now in his blood. At his peak , he could score a century batting one-handed. He just needs his system to take control over his senses, which are now actually confusing him.

This afternoon, he played and missed a few. After a few solid defences, he was in his groove. He cut kaneria very well. In the last over, he used his wrists to steer Akhtar in fading light on the leg side. But in this partnership his role was limited to giving the strike to the attacking one at the other end. The worrying thing is getting bowled. He didn't know where his legstump was in Delhi I1. Chucky got one through his defence in I2. Sawn off in Kolkata. In Bangalore, he underestimated the bounce, but Shorty got one ball to bounce. That's also because he played the shot early. He has rectified it in I2, he is playing it late and having a perfect feel of the bounce. I guess he also needs luck to get a big score.

anyone who is riding a piggyback for over a year with the only two memorable performances coming against bangladesh deserves to be called a dhakkan in my book
Anyone who is calling a India's best ever test batsman Dhakkan deserves to be called... well.... forget it.
feverpitch, tell u what.. there is know batsman in Indian domestic cricket as good as dravid.. no batsman can replace Dravid.. or u tell me if u know any batsman who can replace Dravid..
Yuvi should. RD is already out of the odi team... and he doesnt have the balls to fight himself back to form like SG, even with a lenient media, board and fans...
and he doesnt have the balls to fight himself back to form like SG' date=' even with a lenient media, board and fans...[/quote'] haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl omg rofl rofl dude, guy had ballz to bat under the follow on and make sure India win the 2001 kolkata test. guy had ballz to win for India when Aus had put up a score of 500+ @ adelaide and India were in deep shyt troulbe 90 odd for four down.. p.s - wonder u are carrying some imported jelly bean type ballz as u know u have better one then The Wall..
Guest HariSampath

To be honest...I would like RD to open/play at 3 ...at least in one test in Aus..but lets not foret that for a player averaging 56+....last 11 test inngs for 275 runs... and just ONE 100 in last 24 test innings, that too against Bangladesh..is a bit worrying for someone who is a supposed world class player by all standards ( yes he is...in tests..)..but don't be fooled by 200 against some 3rd rate Ranji team..or some local ame, even Dravid won't like it too much. He is playing last dozen tests much below his levels. That is a fact

haha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl omg rofl rofl dude, guy had ballz to bat under the follow on and make sure India win the 2001 kolkata test. guy had ballz to win for India when Aus had put up a score of 500+ @ adelaide and India were in deep shyt troulbe 90 odd for four down.. p.s - wonder u are carrying some imported jelly bean type ballz as u know u have better one then The Wall..
past is no guarantee of the future, esp with an aging maharathi.
Guest HariSampath
Don't worry ..he will be back in the team for Aus tri-series ODIs. You can have your acid-reflux then.
oh coffee...stop being silly, the whole world ( including Dravid) knows his last ODI is behind him... he has been dropped and that is it. Its over , in ODIs.
Guest HariSampath
actually it'll give me great pleasure to see RD as 12th man fielding for SG' date=' SRT, Lax, Yuvi in turn while they go off to cool their heels...[/quote'] From what we have see on TV...( Dravid's fielding)... he wont be 12th man even for a school side. And as for SRT,Ganguly and Lax....if at all they go off the field..umpire will say "no substitute..these 3 are balls anyways"..and fielding captain is better off with these 3 off the field and just 10 men on...( no sub needed)