Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

Watching Bajrangi bhaijaan..Wow what a gazab first scene. If it is a day/night match played between India and Pakistan played in India' date=' how come it is still day for those people watching it in Pakistan.[/quote'] Entire first half is skippable. And it has that terrible "cuckdoo koo" song too. ... The film only starts once they enter Pak. In the 2nd half, Nawazzudin and the kid shine + the zindagi song is good Bahranji Bhaijaan - first half 1.5 / 5, 2nd half 3.5 / 5; total 5 / 10 Bahubali - first half 1 / 5, 2nd half 2.5 /5; total 3.5 / 10

Entire first half is skippable. And it has that terrible "cuckdoo koo" song too. ... The film only starts once they enter Pak. In the 2nd half, Nawazzudin and the kid shine + the zindagi song is good Bahranji Bhaijaan - first half 1.5 / 5, 2nd half 3.5 / 5; total 5 / 10 Bahubali - first half 1 / 5, 2nd half 2.5 /5; total 3.5 / 10
Second half is skippable to.

The biggest question mark is a 6 year old girl celebrating and dancing on Pakistan win. A 5-6 year old don't even understand any India-Pakistan thing. They won't even know anything about cricket or Pakistan cricket team or Indian cricket team. Any team winning wont affect them because they don't understand what's happening in a match. They won't know what's cricket.

Entire Bajrangi is so silly' date=' senseless and devoid of logic that its not even laughable.[/quote'] Iirc you dont like Salman films so why did you watch it :dontknow: No mattet how bad the film is at least unse the crappier Bahubali ka pack up karva diya :P

Iirc you dont like Salman films so why did you watch it :dontknow: No mattet how bad the film is at least unse the crappier Bahubali ka pack up karva diya :P
Same reason why people that dont like a movie but still download torrent, watch it and make biased comments :P Anyway, great to know that Jurassic World, Furious 7, Avengers, Minions and a few others' ( no matter how good or bad they were) worldwide collections packed up Bajrangi this year ( or not even let it near them ). Apt comparison ( just like Bahubali and Bajrangi :--D ). Heard that Bahubali will be a Textbook on film-making in India along with some Satyajit Ray movies and others ( immense respect for Bengali film-makers whose audience understands hindi but still made classics in Bengali language :hatsoff: ) . Bahubali should be a mandatory course in FTII for one semester :winky: There is already a museum for Bahubali in Hyderabad displaying weapons and other stuff - part of Ramoji film city in my hometown Hyderabad. Will go soon :dance:

Same reason why people that dont like a movie but still download torrent, watch it and make biased comments :P Anyway, great to know that Jurassic World, Furious 7, Avengers, Minions and a few others' ( no matter how good or bad they were) worldwide collections packed up Bajrangi this year ( or not even let it near them ). Apt comparison ( just like Bahubali and Bajrangi :--D ). Heard that Bahubali will be a Textbook on film-making in India along with some Satyajit Ray movies and others ( immense respect for Bengali film-makers whose audience understands hindi but still made classics in Bengali language :hatsoff: ) . Bahubali should be a mandatory course in FTII for one semester :winky: There is already a museum for Bahubali in Hyderabad displaying weapons and other stuff - part of Ramoji film city in my hometown Hyderabad. Will go soon :dance:
Actually, I watch all kind of films - Hollywood, European, South East Asian, Bollywood, Indian Regional films, etc. .... And I watched Bahubali because it was hyped as one of the great films coming out of Ind. If it were good, I would have praised it :dontknow: Now, I don't feel connected to movies such as Bajranji Bhaijaan, Kick, HNY, Chennai Express, Krsishh, 3I, PK, Bahubali, etc., so it does not matter if they are packed up :haha: .... Many of these are good time pass movies and may be flavor of the season, but I would not be hyping them up as some 9 / 10 out of 10 affairs Now you are saying that Bahubali will/could be a text book on film making, there is a museum already for its weapons as if they offer historical value, etc. - that's one of the reasons, why I am writing on this thread, i.e. against the celebrations of mediocrity (which you are unnecessarily taking as my bias against films from the South and when I have said that I loved films such as Bombay, Roza, Shivaji the boss, etc.)

Actually, I watch all kind of films - Hollywood, European, South East Asian, Bollywood, Indian Regional films, etc. .... And I watched Bahubali because it was hyped as one of the great films coming out of Ind. If it were good, I would have praised it :dontknow: Now, I don't feel connected to movies such as Bajranji Bhaijaan, Kick, HNY, Chennai Express, Krsishh, 3I, PK, Bahubali, etc., so it does not matter if they are packed up :haha: .... Many of these are good time pass movies and may be flavor of the season, but I would not be hyping them up as some 9 / 10 out of 10 affairs Now you are saying that Bahubali will/could be a text book on film making, there is a museum already for its weapons as if they offer historical value, etc. - that's one of the reasons, why I am writing on this thread, i.e. against the celebrations of mediocrity (which you are unnecessarily taking as my bias against films from the South and when I have said that I loved films such as Bombay, Roza, Shivaji the boss, etc.)
Even I watch all kinds of movies ( Hindi is my mother tongue) but the difference is, I recognize path-breaking, trend-breaking movies. Bahubali IS. Bajrangi is NOT....It is NOT about flavor of season. I too enjoy light--hearted comedy, some romcoms,etc in hindi but I will NOT call them path-breaking or anything. It does not matter to me how much they make. Everything is relative. Discussion on Bahhubali's BO collections is ONLY because it is the biggest budget movie ever in INDIAN cinema. And since the Product is AWESOME as per many here itself ( and many worldwide), many were hoping that it makes enough so that INDIAN cinema makes a giant leap in terms of visualizations, scale,etc.. Bahubali is anything but mediocrity. And your arguments are lame. It is like me saying Ramgopal Verma AAG is best - so I am unbiased. Mughal-E-Azam is trash - Now view my argument that I praised a Bollywood movie so I am unbiased so I am always unbiased ( though Bombay, Roza were better than 99% bollywood movies ever...Shivaji the boss is a pure commercial movie that even hardcore Tamil fans will not say is anywhere the best).